I was not able to pay for the item i want and was not able to cancel in the carts

rdig1052
Community Member

how can i canxel item in the carts

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: I was not able to pay for the item i want and was not able to cancel in the carts

There is a Contact Seller link on the listing.

Start by explaining to him what your problem is.

The most common problem is that the seller does not have a shipping price for Canada, often because he doesn't want to sell outside the USA. If that is the problem ask for a Mutual Cancellation and apologize for not reading the listing completely. If he agrees to sell to you, be aware that tracked shipping from the USA to Canada starts around $20 to $25.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Re: I was not able to pay for the item i want and was not able to cancel in the carts

i have sent the seller 3 emails asking for shipping price and no answer then opened an unpaid item complaint against me! i cant even pay for the item if i want to because it does not let me help

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

"then opened an unpaid item complaint against me"

eBay gives you the option to reply.  Do it:  "Cannot pay as seller has not advised cost of ahipping."

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Pierre, I'm not positive but I don't think that there is a way to respond to an unpaid item case. I know that you could do that at one time but I believe it changed within the last few years.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

The way buyers respond to unfair claims of non-payment has been changed:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/buy/appeal-unpaid-item.html 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The seller likely has non-us paywments blocked in paypal to, I'm not sure how you was able to buy in the first place.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply