The news pages formats = trash !!!

Really Ebay ?  is this a joke, 1april is gone now !!!! 

who are your web analysts, I can do better with 2 eyes close !!!

Summary

is always badly sorted !!!  what no user pref to keep drop down sort choice set ??? !!

item take to much space

price are all wrong

indicator design are junk

etc ...  etc ..

Purchase History

item take to much space

cool now we surrely know with that big bold indication that you promote adding 2 weeks of delay (at least) on delivery ...

indicator design are junk

and now ... I got a refund item that is mark has unpaid, indication are gone ...

what the hell ....

General Searching ...

well I was not able to find something I was finding before easily, 

Is google search work better than your search ???

Sorting is ...  wth ...  at least buy a basic computer book, even a bubble sort will do better than you analysts!

ETC... ETC ...

Well  time to move somewhere else maybe ....

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: The news pages formats = trash !!!

lol  Thanks to the Mod for moving my message around...

You right there no issue with the new ebay website pages ...

who care if per example you don't see anymore your refund item... and that they are now mark as unpaid item !

you just now have to  search yourself at the paypal site to sort that out....

Awesome Ebay !  Awesome job Mod !!!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

lol

Another hole for Ebay ...

If you got some refund item ( I got 2 ) ... who were displayed as unpaid items on the new type of pages ...

you should be also aware that those items will or has lost their feedback "somewhere" in the system.

Feedback for my  refund items are no longer showing on the seller feedback profile ...

It was easy for me to check, it was ofcourse 2 Negative feedbacks for unreceived items atfer 5 or 6 weeks, who got refund ...

Customer service are not able to explain where are those 2 feedback !

So Ebay,  Is unit tests and System Integration tests part of you release process ?

It surely don't look like that !!  after you rerlease **bleep** format new page interface who are still **bleep** BTW...

and more major who introduce errors in you system !

btw I'm a software Engineer, so this is NOT how real compagny try new **bleep** piece of software ...

But it seems ppeople like it here lol

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

lol again ...

Ok I got another refund item who is now mark as unpaid item ....

what should I do ?

Last time I report that bug Ebay reclassified the item correctly,  but  with side effect I lost my negative feedback from Seller profil ...

(another bug from the  new ebay businees process) my feedback is the in the systeme but not showing  lol

So is i better to have Unpaid Item  or  Loosing you feedback on Seller profil  ?

I'm surely not the only one with this bug ,  what do you do ?

lol

Message 4 of 4
latest reply