Too many Canadians don't know about eBay

Has anyone else on eBay Canada noticed that not a lot of Canadians don't even know about eBay and have never even heard of it?  I have talked to many people and they either don't know about it or they have heard of it but are too afraid of buying on it.  I wish eBay would start an add campaign in Canada to let people know how great eBay is!

Message 1 of 82
latest reply
81 REPLIES 81

I think its scary, I am moving there next year and it seems they don't have that buzz or brain for a speedy deal or getting a part for something old that without it wont work, it is an amazing site, not without fault but sourcing things around the globe was a global first.

My girlfriend is Canadian and only regret in moving 'home' is they are weird, reason she moved away, guess that's why the don't go on the site, very very odd!

A VERY good example, there are probably more lakes there than anywhere on earth, everywhere you go they sell fishing bait, type 'baitcaster left' should find baitcasting reels left hand you get ONE hit from Canada...a sticker....675 hits from the USA OMG :0
Message 81 of 82
latest reply

A little off topic, but if you want a fishing reel for a lefty, just remove and change the handle over to the other side. My family is very mixed up, I have two that are ambidexterous, one right-handed and one lefty, all fishermen/women and we're forever changing handles around.

Message 82 of 82
latest reply