What to do if the seller's PayPal account is unable to accept my payment?

evassev
Community Member

Hello,

I paid for an item on the 1st of November and two weeks later still I cannot pay for it because every time when I try to pay I get the following message " PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time. Contact the seller to assist you with completing the order at this time. Error code: 70165 11068". For these two weeks, I sent the seller many messages and she replied once - maybe a week after I had bought the item and sent my first message, basically saying that I need to cancel the purchase and buy the item again. However, I cannot cancel the purchase - even if I try to do so, eBay does not allow it. So, I'm keep sending messages to the seller, but she does not bother to reply anymore and basically 2 weeks after I bought the item, even I am willing to pay for it, I cannot. Please, let me know how to proceed from now on.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Emil 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

evassev
Community Member
In the first sentence "I paid for an item ..." should read as "I bought an item ..."
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Open an Item Not Recieved case.

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

You paid. She can't figure out how to receive the payment. Not your problem. Either you get the item or you get the money back.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
The problem is that I haven't paid for it. In my question I made a mistake - I wrote "paid" instead of "bought" and that's why I commented after my post.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply