Why is it that a company as large as Ebay, has such poor customer service? Thanks JOYCE

I just finished over 7 hours on the phone with Ebay, withing the first hour I was told someone would call me back in 1 hour, 3 hours later I called back, then Joyce called and left a message, problem fixed, completely resolved she stated and I still have the message, 3 more hours on the phone and still not resolved, she did nothing other than call back to lie.  Also, when I called this morning I was told "I'll have to have someone call you back as I'm the only one in at the moment"?????  A company this large had 1 customer service agent available when first opening in the day?  I was treated like garbage the entire day just to pay ridiculous fees for the privilage?  Unreal....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Hi tinytowncollectables,   Sorry to hear this - if your c...

@tinytowncollectables wrote:

I just finished over 7 hours on the phone with Ebay, withing the first hour I was told someone would call me back in 1 hour, 3 hours later I called back, then Joyce called and left a message, problem fixed, completely resolved she stated and I still have the message, 3 more hours on the phone and still not resolved, she did nothing other than call back to lie.  Also, when I called this morning I was told "I'll have to have someone call you back as I'm the only one in at the moment"?????  A company this large had 1 customer service agent available when first opening in the day?  I was treated like garbage the entire day just to pay ridiculous fees for the privilage?  Unreal....

Hi tinytowncollectables,

Sorry to hear this - if your concern still hasn't been addressed, please drop me an email & I'll make sure Customer Support gives you a call.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply