Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cancelling and refund question

I bought an item 10 days ago but the seller cancelled it. The refund was supposed to be automatic, but it's still haven't been done. Now the cancellation case was closed now and refund is still not here, what can I do?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer trying to purchase but won't allow for US addresses?

Hi there, I have a buyer for item #281788521731 but for some reason it won't let them-it says they have to contact the seller because the seller has not specified shipping cost to the location selected. Am I doing something wrong? I recently started ...

shipping costs

What about a large, heavy item - say 300 lbs - how does this get shipped & what would it cost?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have listed an item several times but it simply won't appear in the default search location.

I have listed an item several times but it simply won't appear in the default search location. The listing title is identical to those of other sellers with all the necessary words to identify it in the eBay database. The search algorithm being used ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where are all the language education books from China?

A few years ago (2010) there was a vast selection of "language learning" books from sellers in China. I would do a search for language course books that included a cd-rom and must have got hundreds of results. Now I'm doing the same search and only g...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

if your order long time didn't receive, how to do? is it reasonable for order need two month.

first time to buy, make us very trouble, near two month for one transation , it is so mistake and make me lost confident to shop in Ebay!why the other company just within ten days can receive the parcel, is some company take a very cheap ostage way t...

EARTH TO EBAY - Any Web Programmwers on Staff???

Maybe you should consider hiring some. One of my items in my bidding list is showing GREEN ( as in, I am winning) when in fact I am about seven bids back of the current top bidder. Its been like that for a couple of days now - VERY DISTRACTING!! How ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay.ca is a SECOND CLASS CITIZEN!!!

I was wondering where the nice NEW ebay alerts interface went ( the one with the one-click dismissal). I find now that it is only available on EBAY.COM How about putting that feature back onto ebay.ca ??? ( I thought we had it for a few days last wee...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Dispute with seller about shipping

Yesterday I purchased a decanter from a seller in the U.S. Since his listing stated that he would ship via Priority Mail (US$27.98) plus collecting Import Charges (US$24.71), I asked prior to bidding if he would consider shipping via USPS. He agreed ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! HOW TO REPORT SUSPECT SHILL BIDDING???

ARGHH!!! "Help" pages go around in circles - where is an actual LINK to report shill bidding?? When someone has 98% of their bidding with one seller, and multiple retractions (12 in last six months) - this raises a red flag. This with a seller who st...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

MORE CRASH AND BURN ... whats up?

Sorry, we are facing issues with the store. Please try again later. Um... HELLO???? What ever happened to the old Announcements STATUS page where you could see what site issues were currently being managed?? Now "Announcements" is just a promo-fest.....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

which polyester thread to buy

I would like to try some China or India polyester sewing thread but the information is sketchy and many dont even list the quantity they are selling.What suggestions do you have for purchasing.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

My granddaughter Serena

Time flies by. Serena will be eighteen in the Fall and is entering York University in September. She has been attending Wexford Collegiate School for the Arts in Scarborough (Toronto). A recent article in the Toronto Star may be of interest: http://w...

'Automation Rules' Relist? CHECK YOUR QUANTITIES

As we all know, as sellers, we have multiple ways to relist an item if it is sold or unsold. We can use 'assign automation rules' or relist one at a time using 'relist' or use the 'bulk listing editor' to do so when more than one item has ended. Sell...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i pay seller for items that i had refunded then received later

Hi There,I requested a refund for four items that I did not receive by the date the seller/s said they would arrive (I actually waited for several days before requesting a refund) in any case I was refunded for those items by the seller/s and now I h...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return and tracking information

Okay, I don't get it.I did a return, resolution voted in my favor and sent a prepaid label to ship back. I shipped back, went to resolution center, it asks me for tracking information. I entered the tracking number and FedEx as carrier and it says it...

Sellers Can Unilaterally Cancel Orders

I find this so annoying and it's happened to me several times now. I buy an item listed via the GSP and pay via a paypal money request. The seller then cancels the order without notifying or asking me. I have the option of checking that I've received...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay is about to close my return case

Ebay is about to close my return case because it's system won't allow me to put in a UPS tracking number. Does anyone work for ebay?, I need support and can't find any on this. I've returned an item and got a tracking number from UPS but it won't all...

Why doesnt my selling page load?

My selling page doesn't load. When I click on My eBay, and select selling, the page will not load. The whole page is blank. This doesn't happen on any other page. I have the exact same problem on both of the latest versions of Firefox 40.0.3 and Goog...

Resolved! Is anybody else having trouble with items breaking/tarnishing/not being as advertised,

I bid on, and won, several chains advertised as .925 sterling. In ALL cases I contacted sellers befor bidding to make sure they were not plated. In all cases, was told that they were solid .925, not plated. Wore them a couple of times. Green line aro...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.