Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Help!!!!! re FREE shipping

I list on .COM HOW can I indicated FREE ship in shipping within USA I want to offer free ship to USA, CANADA and UK (for Canada and UK I indicate this in description and subtitle. In relist I indicated FREE in domestic for US shipping and eBay said n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

CP electronic shipping tools - lettermail std

IS ther eany way I can send lettermail with EST ? it seems the option is not available to print regular labels, just for parcel and xpresspost , purolator but not std lettermail. anyone using this service for lettermail ? thanks gustavo

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Boxing Day Free Listings???

Usually every year on Boxing Day ebay has a free listing sale. Auction format, fixed price format, store format - everything can be listed totally free. I have listings loaded and ready to go, but don't see a word about this on the announcement board...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thermal Printers.

Someone in a thread I read earlier today made a comment about using CP EST with thermal printers...he mentioned he had an Eltron model, but didn't specify which one. How many of you use thermal printers? If you do, what model do you use? Thanks.

Listings and Sales Over Christmas

I paid eBay a fair amount this December for listing alot of instruments. As my remaining listings come to their 10 day end, I was wondering how many of you keep your listings running past Christmas into the New Year and what your experience has been ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do you do when Ebay won't aid in Feedback removal.

We get Negative Feedback from a buyer...okay thats fine our carrier lost his shipment. After much deliberation we provided him with a refund. Here's the thing, he had three outstanding purchases for which he has decided not to pay for in light of his...

Stupid snow

Not a bad winter and then this. 6 inches of the stuff followed by freezing rain. Have a couple of packages to mail and will wait until Friday. Angelo

Email Marketing for Ebay store!!

Hi Everyone: I am very new toward this email marketing thing. any one have a sample that I can take looke at? or any suggestion on what should I put it in the email./ Thank you

DECLARING INCOME...?

Hi anyone and everyone, Sorry if this subject has already been discussed... But just looking for a little clarification. I sell on a part-time basis, on average selling for a month, then taking a month off. I mainly sell old books with 90% of sales g...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone Having Problems Getting Contact Info?

I've had problems for months now getting contact info on some of my customers. I've wanted to call some customers regarding their purchase. I never get the emaill with the information. This has been happening for several months now. I thought it was ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

VERY IMPORTANT phone call regarding my business and Ebay??

So my husband picks up the phone tonight to hear an automated voice message stating that it is very important that I get a pen and paper and phone the following number 1.866.xxx.xxxx in regards to my business and Ebay. I call the number and it says i...

How Rude!!

I have an item listed with a MSRP of $1,499 that I am selling for $375 USD. I just received an inquiry from an eBayer that went something like this: "How can you sell a $1500 violin for $375 and tell me where the web site is for the manufacturer". I ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

'Tis the season to be negged!

I can feel them coming already, customers today are asking, where is it?... how was it shipped?... This is an xmas present and if i don't receive it then... I bought this last week and i still haven't received it... This is the week that i dread. Hap...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal --- add a USD bank account possible??

With the recent uprising of the Canadian dollar, I'm taking a beating on the currency switch over, since I sell in USD. So I opened a US Dollar account today with my bank, added it to my debit card, and away I went. I got home to try and add my new U...

Xmas gifts from eBay

I've noticed on the US board, that our southern neighbours are getting swacks of free stuff from eBay.......pins, socks, mugs, business card holders, eBay stickers, markers....and so on........presumably as rewards for being good Powersellers. I do h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Sellers - List in US or CDN?

Hey all, I have been listing in US dollars since the beginning. As we are all well aware the US dollar is not doing so well. I was thinking of switching everything to CDN dollars. This would save me the hassle of needing to periodically update all of...

Wagglepop -- Anybody heard of it?

Its a new auction site opening Jan 2005 -- they're claiming that they will be giving eBay a run for their money -- especially on the customer service side. Here's the press release: http://vpagrading.com/wagglepoppress.htm

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dreaming of a good Post Office

2 emails from buyer, one in hamilton and one in Calgary. Nothing in 2 weeks for a package sent first class. Had a similiar package arrive from Japan. To ship to Japan would cost 3.20CAD. The sender paid 150 yen, about 1.75CAD ( almost half ). Shipped...

recommend a place to exchange U$ to C$

please recommend a good place to exchange USD$ to CAD$, heard about XE.com, is that good and safety? give me some advise, thanks in advance.

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay Represenative Vacation???

Please help me, My ebay representative is on vacation and the number he has on his machine is a fax number can anybody give me a number so I can talk to a Powersellers representative. Barrie Metals

Business Card Templates

Hey guys anyone know the word template # for the e-bay business cards? They don't list them and I am having a terrible time trying to get them to line up with the Avery Business Card paper I am using. (of course 48 hours and counting since I sent off...

Fire at UPS hub?

I heard a story on the radio today (680 news) about a fire at the UPS sorting hub near Chicago but can't find any stories online. If you are using UPS you might want to research a bit and post if you find any details.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

small packet stickers to USA

About a month ago Canada Post told me to throw away all my green small packet customs labels and start using the new ones.These stickers have been discussed and shown on this discussion board. Went to the post office today and was told to throw out t...

big boxes to the US

Hello all, I'm trying to ship an antique double brass bed headboard, footboard and rails to the US. Our usual carrier just surprised me by refusing the shipment. Does anyone know of a good shipper that can get from the maritimes to the US with three ...

shipping- the perennial debate

Hello, We're working at trying to set up a shipping program that can handle our sales from the tiny to ridiculously oddly shaped to large furniture. Canada Post will likely still be a major part of that but, for example, UPS has done some good work o...

Is the eBay Selling Manager worth it?

I recently started using turbo lister and am starting to get used to it now. Is there anyone that has used both programs and can reccomend if a selling manager would be a worthwhile investment? Thanks!

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.