'Tis the season to be negged!

momosworld
Community Member
I can feel them coming already, customers today are asking,

where is it?...
how was it shipped?...
This is an xmas present and if i don't receive it then...
I bought this last week and i still haven't received it...

This is the week that i dread.

Happy Holidays to you all,
Moez.

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

shoplineca
Community Member
Moez.
I have been receiving the "where is it's" for the last 2-weeks for almost ALL of my US shipments. USPS is not clearing Expedited for upwards of 10 days through customs.

I pulled all my auctions that quoted shipping rates using Expedited almost 2-weeks ago and increased them to cover Express Post which is taking 1-2 days longer than normal, but better than 2-weeks longer than the Expedited delays.

So far I am amazed at how many positive FBs are reporting fast shipping. I think that they are pleased knowing that I am generally shipping the day I receive payment or the day after.

With Christmas volume, I am having to ship at least 4-times per week.

Malcolm
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

knarfdotca
Community Member
I pulled everything but the store items about 2 weeks ago. I dread the where is it emails.

The user formally known as Knarfdotca, Soon To be Valuepricedsoftware
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

shoplineca
Community Member
Well, One of my "Where's it AT's" this morning turned out to be a good turnaround for me. I told him I would contact CP and they would check with USPS however I also suggested that another package I shipped the same day arrived in a neighbouring state last Thursday so he could probably expect his package to arrive to day or tomorrow. I said that USPS was about a week late in clearing packages (so I added a week to what I originally told him expected delivery time would be).

Sure enough I received an email tonight. His package arrived today and he is extremely happy with how knowledgable I was about shipping throughout North America, the reasons for delays and exactly when the packages would arrive.

I think that is the last of my Expedited packages out there unaccounted for so now it is just a matter of keeping my fingers crossed that Express Post mailings to the US will still reach their customers before Friday if mailed tomorrow.

Malcolm

Malcolm

Message 4 of 4
latest reply