purchase more then listed

blackbirdcountry
Community Member

Hi there,

Possible buyer who is interested in purchase and also an extra item not listed. How would I go about this? I can't change the amount of the product, and don't want to send a PayPal invoice out of Ebay?

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

scifan57
Community Member
blackbirdcountry,the way to do this and stay within eBay rules would be to end the existing listing.You then create a new listing which includes the extra item.List it as a buy it now item at the agreed price,with the buyer's user ID as the listing title.This minimizes the chance of someone else finding the listing before your buyer.Inform your buyer as soon as the item is listed and send him the listing number.If he doesn't buy it,you can change the title to a regular title and sell it as a normal listing. Make sure the buyer agrees to all the arrangements before creating the special listing.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

blackbirdcountry
Community Member

Hi There,

Now the buyer hasn't made the purchase of the custom listing after agreeing they would purchase it. They have made contact after I sent a reminder on June 11, saying hydro was out and they were going to make the purchase the next day at a relatives pc but never did. I've sent 2 messages and have heard nothing. Last mesage I said I'd give it till this morning to hear back and if I still haven't heard from them then I'll assume she doesn't want the order and change the custom listing to a regular listing so I don't lose on my listing fees.

Other then that what else is there I can do?

Message 3 of 3
latest reply