tracking numbers thru for small packets air mail no longer auto-populating

I know that a tracking # for small packets air mail to the USA does not really mean anything but since the night of April 30th the #s are no longer auto-populating into my eBay when I print shipping labels thru PayPal.  Anyone else having this issue?  I've had 3 people contact me tonight asking me why it says I have not put tracking numbers even though they are meaningless and I've never had anyone contact me before about whether or not I've really shipped their items.  Shipping with expedited however is still auto-populating.

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

tracking numbers thru for small packets air mail no longer auto-populating

Yes, we have had that problem off and on for a long time. It happens with any service, air mail or expedited. Sometimes when this happens and you go to add the tracking number manually, the space where you fill in the number and service is not there and you can't even do that. I keep trying several times and sometimes it takes a day before the "add tracking number" works again. Another problem with the tracking numbers is that now when we click on the tracking number from the purchase list a window pops up that shows nothing but a white window with the tracking number. You have to click on the number a second time in this window to get to the Canada Post site to get the information. A lot of buyers see this and don't realize that they have to click on it a second time, and are asking if  it has been shipped. Before when you clicked on the number it used to take you directly to Canada Post. Why was this changed? Now when I send the buyer a message that it is shipped I have to take the time to tell them that they have to click on it twice. I don't know why they changed that, but it is a real problem. Please fix this!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply