Another Intelcom Express Compaint

fatfairy
Community Member

eBay, please reconsider the use of Intelcom Express as a 3rd party delivery company.

After waiting a month for an item I purchased to be delivered, today I received an email from Intelcom express letting me know that they had successfully delivered my item.

They did not.

I have been home all day and there have been other items delivered without issue. Attached to the email from Intelcom was "proof" of signature which was a scribble of "N/A".  I called Intelcom and spent over an hour on hold only to give up in frustration. I sent Intelcom a message indicating my displeasure and reviewing other complaints involving Intelcom, it appears that my experience wasn't an isolated event. Even the signature of "N/A" (see attached image of the actual "signature" proof I received) was reported by several people. I've had to resort to filling out a refund request which I also take exception towards as it was not the vendors fault that the item has disappeared. 

I have not had another issue with the delivery of items purchased through eBay. 

Please, eBay, stop using Intelcom Express as a delivery company. Any search for "Intelcom complaints" yields hundreds of complaints similar to mine. I would have thought that you would have the power to make changes to 3rd party companies that you use that cause so much frustration, irritation, disappointment and outirght theft.

Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Another Intelcom Express Compaint

I can confirm that FlexDelivery works just fine with eBay's Global Shipping Program. It actually forces the GSP distribution site (in Kentucky I believe) to ship via Canada Post... not Intelcom. I also use FlexDelivery for Amazon orders. My post office is just at the corner of the street, so it is pretty convenient for me to pick up my packages.

Message 41 of 46
latest reply

Great to know, @josee.millette. Thanks for posting this info! 👍
Message 42 of 46
latest reply

Indeed these guys are a joke.  They apparently left my package on the doorstep after 10PM, no POD, no picture.  Of course it probably got stolen, or likely never delivered as they cannot provide a picture of the delivery.  Now I am out the order and ebay tells me I am SOL.  Fantastic.

Message 43 of 46
latest reply

@taaiernaaier wrote:

Indeed these guys are a joke.  They apparently left my package on the doorstep after 10PM, no POD, no picture.  Of course it probably got stolen, or likely never delivered as they cannot provide a picture of the delivery.  Now I am out the order and ebay tells me I am SOL.  Fantastic.

devon@ebay 

@taaiernaaier 

@mertatasoy 

Hello Devon,

These situations are not stop routine for GSP shipments to Canada. Is eBay looking at addressing?

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Message 44 of 46
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:

@taaiernaaier wrote:

devon@ebay 

@taaiernaaier 

@mertatasoy 

Hello Devon,

These situations are not stop routine for GSP shipments to Canada. Is eBay looking at addressing?

-Lotzofuniquegoodies

Hi @lotzofuniquegoodies. I can share this information with the shipping team and if they are needing additional details I will be sure to reach back out. 

Message 45 of 46
latest reply

@josee.millette 

Thank you for that information.

At a guess, when GSP/PB sees what appears to be a box number in the address, they have a policy of using Canada Post for last mile delivery.

Cool.

My address for future GSP purchases will be

Box 123, 456 Any Ave.

Victoria BC K0A 0A6

Message 46 of 46
latest reply