Confusing information in cart regarding import charges and shipping

Attempting to add the screenshot with the example of the charges as they are showing in the cart. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Confusing information in cart regarding import charges and shipping

marnotom!
Community Member

Haven't seen the images in question yet, but I suspect this item somehow "broke" the cart as there's a $2500 limit for shipments to Canada through the Global Shipping Program.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/ebay-global-shipping-program.html

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

marnotom!
Community Member

Well, it's also confusing having two related threads on two different discussion boards.  I can see the images in the previews for both threads on my phone and laptop, but nothing in the thread.

Are you using  "insert photos" (camera icon) ?  This embeds the image right into the message.  I have the most success using that on my Windows laptop and Chrome.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Haven't seen the images in question yet, but I suspect this item somehow "broke" the cart as there's a $2500 limit for shipments to Canada through the Global Shipping Program.

https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/shipping/ebay-global-shipping-program.html

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you very much for your answer, indeed I found at the link you have forwarded the price limit of 2500$ for items to be shipped via this Global Shipping Program. I am not sure if the sellers are all aware of this caveat. Hopefully mine will change the settings of the listing I am interested in. 
Thanks again for your help! 

....about the photos I attempted to attach, I used the option available when posting a comment, then there was a message about a HTML which couldn't be used and created an error; this is why I persevered and created a second comment with the same title, trying to add the photo once again. I can see it now in the original comment. 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply