Ebay's international shipping, not the seller, delivered the wrong item to me.

Ebay's shipping center in Kentucky appears to have put someone else's shipping label on my package, and my shipping label on someone else's.

I got a cell phone, and who knows where the camera I ordered has ended up...

How do I fix this?

eBay's interface just seems to let me contact the seller who I bought the camera from, not eBaywho is responsible for and may be able to track the shipping screw up that happened in Kentucky.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You can try: global.shipping.support@pb.com

Pitney Bowes runs the program for eBay

-..-

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member

Or you can just file a claim through the eBay Money Back Guarantee, ensuring that you mention "Global Shipping Program" and "GSP" in the details about your claim so that it gets handled as a claim with the shipper and not with the seller.  (You should probably advise your seller that you're going to have to go this route so they don't wonder why there's a temporary hold placed on their PayPal.)

I think the odds are pretty long that you're going to see your camera.  You're more likely going to end up with a free cell phone.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Yes, you should get a refund and you can keep the incorrect item. The seller does not get penalised so they are not out of pocket and the GSP does not want the item so there is no need to return the wrong item anywhere.

You do have to go through the claims process though.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply