Forum Posts

Tracking queastion

Having an item shipped to Canada - why would it end up in Chicago after passing through customs at Erlanger KY? Usually after the Erlanger tracking update, I'll see the item get transferred to a Canadian carrier, usually Canada Post. However, this is...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need your help please

seller will not ship to your primary shipping address would you like to change your primary address when I'm trying to purchase this words appear what should I do?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Questions regarding Return/Refund process...

Hi all, I have some questions regarding the return/refund process for a recent purchase. Thankfully, most of my transactionshave been trouble free, rarely have I needed ebay to 'step in'. I am hoping someone can advise me if I am going aboutthis corr...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product not received after 90+ days

I purchased a product last spring and never received it. I contacted the seller throughout the year and kept getting promises that it would be sent ASAP. It was a custom-made product so delayed shipping was expected. I've contacted the shipper again ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping

Anybody having problems receiving items lately? 4 out 5 item never received. end up with refunds.

What is with this customer service! HORRIBLE

my case number that i have been dealing with for WEEKS! WRONG PRODUCT and OPEN medication with a product that was soon after being bought removed! i sent photos and just got ANOTHER email from ebay saying that my case is on hold because the seller ne...

Resolved! Seller scammed me out of a refund

I opened a case for an item not as described, returned the item and somehow seller managed to get the case closed having claimed the $312.67 was refunded with a PayPal transaction number and all. Only problem is the PayPal number leads to a 404 page ...

Resolved! Why am I being charged by GLOBAL mail and import tax when i make a purchase in another country

Today I purchased a collectors item from England and received an invoice with an Import tax the purchase was for $40.74 and the tax was $12.85 . I was unaware that Canada Taxed used Items ? Does E bay monitor their Global mail.. it is not the most ef...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

I am so fed up with search

A freaking monkey could design a better search algorithm than what eBay uses. Case in point: When searching for an ipad pro pencil I had to add the following negative keywords before the object of my desire even became visible: Apple Pencil for iPad ...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

FLASH COUPON TODAY ONLY ENDS 6 PM PST

Just noticed this on the home page..... How to redeem your Coupon: Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)Pay for your item with PayPal by 6:00 PM Pacific Time on 08/26/2017Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: POSTECLIPSE1...

Screen Shot 2017-08-26 at 6.28.31 PM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchase accidentally cancelled?

I bought a backpack from a vietnamese seller and it was taking a while to ship so i messaged them, they answered they were sorry and gave a sound explanation then ask if i still wanted the item or if a refund would be better.I answered it was fine an...

Resolved! eBay and buyer protections

I feel really let down on my recent purchase, and wondering if anyone has any tips for me. I'm in a case where I need to return a new-to-me phone because it doesn't charge. The seller is 100% rated and sells lots of phones and advertised returns are ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long does Canada customs take?

Hi, I bought a package from a China seller roughly 2 months ago, the package was shipping through Yanwen and has not yet arrived. The tracking number says that it reached the Canada Airport 45 Days ago. Do customs usually take this long?

Fraud- never got my item and no refund

Luxury Geneva Women's Girl Watch Crystal Stainless Steel Quartz Analog Wrist They are fraud. I never got my item and they did not refund. They only reply trust us, we will refund. Just nonsense.

eBay's survey

This is funny... I got a survey from eBay to comment on my buying experience. But... I rarely buy anything on this account! That survey should have been sent to my buying account.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vendors are putting delivery dates on items which pass the 60 day feedback period. Item disappears.

Example. Purchase item December 15 2016. Vendor states delivery is between January 15 to February 20. After 60 days your item disappears from your PURCHASE HISTORY and all vendors are doing this. Putting delivery dates where the final estimated deliv...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake batteries

Bought 2 cell phone batteries that were promised to be real from a Canadian seller for $15.25 shipped. They do not hold a charge for longer than 3 to 4 hours. The original battery which is in need of being replaced lasts about 8 hours and is from 201...

Resolved! Seller offered me cash for a positive review

upon buying camera lenses from a seller, i got trashy lenses and so i requested a refund, seller offered me 2 dollars extra to give him a positive feedback.i checked the reviews of that seller before buying and they were all positive, and now that i ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Difference between ebay.com and buying something from ebay.ca that ships from USA?

I'm new to Ebay and trying to purchase a laptop. What is the difference between using ebay.com (and buying something that ships from the USA) and using ebay.ca (and also buying something that ships from the USA)? In both cases, I probably have to go ...

Resolved! Trying to get a combined invoice. What am I doing wrong?

HiI want to by 6 light weight items from a Canadian seller who offers free shipping after the first item (shipping 2 dollars) When I hit buy it now on any of her items, it takes me to a page asking for payment. If I leave, it is gone from my buy list...

10 items never arrived. buyer protection expired and seller hasn't resent or refunded payment in

I unknowingly waited too long to make use of the EBay buyer protection on a 10 item order from Satisfyelec_______ . I opened 10 cases anyway and closed them when the seller said he would re-ship. He still hasn't after over 7 months. what else can I d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What's up with shipping delays from China and eBay 1) not covering MONEYBACK gurantee; 2) feedback

My recent purchases from sellers based China starting from November has been disastrous when it comes to delivering to Canada. The average delivery time is more than 2 months, more like 3 months in some cases. One purchase I made in early December 20...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful