Item not moving from International Hub?

apex_tac
Community Member

Ordered a suit from the US the month before a special event, item shipped out April 3rd.

It was a sure match for what I was looking for, and I was relieved about not having to worry about finding a suit. Item made it to the international hub in Glendale Heights on the 5th of April, and has been sitting there for over two weeks

Fri, Apr 5
10:14am
Delivered, Left with Individual
GLENDALE HEIGHTS, IL 60139

No movement, no updates. I now seriously doubt that I will be receiving my package from New York state shipping to Ontario by the end of the month. It is ridiculous that an item that would otherwise probably be delivered within a week if handled directly by the USPS is taking weeks to even move one step of the way via the eBay international shipping program.
This is the last time that I rely on this system as a buyer. It would have been faster if I had crawled over to the seller's doorstep.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

marnotom!
Community Member
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ditto. I too have had a package apparently sitting at the International Hub since 5 April and that was 15 days ago. The only update is “Running behind, original estimate was Thu, Apr 11 - Wed, Apr 17”.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

What is the last estimated date for delivery?
If that has passed, on Monday open a Claim as Item Not Received.

If it has not passed, mark it on your calendar and do NOT watch tracking.

@apex_tac 

an item that would otherwise probably be delivered within a week if handled directly by the USPS

I've been selling by mail order for over 35 years, and in all that time, I have learned that it is not unusual for any shipment to take 21 days to arrive in North America. Going US to Canada or Canada to US.

Usually less, but 21 days is not at all unusual.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply