Slow mail and tracking that can't be tracked

I'm **bleep** off my last few items from eBay never shows up and if they do it takes up too 3 months too get here and no tracking numbers work 5 years ago you would have your item right away now I wait months and hafe the time don't get my items I'm ready too say goodbye too eBay. I always get my money back because I use PayPal but that's not my problem when i order something I don't want too wait months for it like **bleep**

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Ilf you want something fast, you need to limit your purchases from sellers with items located in North America.

If you want your item fast from an international or overseas seller, that means you have to pay for shipping with tracking.

You cannot get something for nothing. Even on ebay. Cheap and fast does not exist. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shipping from asia can take anywhere from 3 weeks to 4 months based on the past year. Roughly 95% of the items I've purchased from asia have arrived eventually - you  just have to be patient, or order from North America/Europe.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

EBay gives you a 'last estimated date' for delivery.

Once you have passed that date with no arrival, you have 30 days to open an Item Not Received Dispute.

The Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page.

The first suggestion is to Contact the Seller.This is not a command, it is a suggestion, But it is polite.

Your contact should be "When was this shipped? What service was used? What is the tracking number?"

Don't get into a conversation

Do NOT accept an offer of a replacement (it won't arrive).

The seller should either provide tracking that shows the purchase has arrived in Canada OR a full refund.

If you don't get either, ask eBay to step in and escalate to a Claim.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Paypal also has a similar Buyer Protection program. Their Resolution Centre is at the top of your PP account page under Tools.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Please see this thread:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/China-to-Canada-getting-longer/td-p/327579/page/4

in short, Fentanyl checking at customs has slowed delivery to Canada from Asia to about 3 months on average. It's nothing to do with sellers - its a problem specific to Canada only 😞

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Absolutely.

But the buyer does have the right to receive his purchases in a timely manner or to get a refund.

The only way to do that is to open the Dispute and get his money back from the seller.

As a seller myself, I know refunding is painful, especially if the problem is not my fault.

But as sellers we take responsibility for our choice of shipper and for his ability to deliver the purchase securely and promptly.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply