How to change delivery country from Canada to US and see shipping fee? When I am in US, I would like my purchases to be delivered there.

pererass
Community Member

How to change delivery country from Canada to US and see shipping  fee? When I am in US, I would like my purchases to be delivered there.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

How to change delivery country from Canada to US and see shipping fee? When I am in US, I would like my purchases to be delivered there.

You can have another Paypal account for your purchases that you want shipped to the USA.

You will need a US bank account-- that is, a bank account in a US bank, not just a US dollar account in a Canadian bank. Then you use that to get a US credit card. And you need a US address, even a postal box would be fine. Finally you get your new Paypal account.

Then set up a new eBay ID using those and buy away!  Your items will be sent to the US address attached to the PP account.

But you won't be able to ship anything bought on that account to Canada, so you will have to pay attention when bidding.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi ..sellers ship to the address on your PayPal account and a US address cannot be added.

Can ask seller , in advance of buying , if they would do. Some will if items are not expensive.

A US address can be added to your ebay account and made primary. Some say that US address can be selected in PP when paying.  Not having done , cannot say with certainty.

US shipping shows on COM (US) or if on CA can select US in calculator , plug in any US zip to see shipping cost.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You can have another Paypal account for your purchases that you want shipped to the USA.

You will need a US bank account-- that is, a bank account in a US bank, not just a US dollar account in a Canadian bank. Then you use that to get a US credit card. And you need a US address, even a postal box would be fine. Finally you get your new Paypal account.

Then set up a new eBay ID using those and buy away!  Your items will be sent to the US address attached to the PP account.

But you won't be able to ship anything bought on that account to Canada, so you will have to pay attention when bidding.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply