adding a first payout option

tenderqc
Community Member

Hi!  I had an ebay acount for a while now but I want to start selling shoes. I was trying to set up my bank account in my profile but there is no option for me. I can only had credit card for me to buy stuff (not to get paid by ebay) or paypall.. Is there something wrong or I will need to make a sell first in order to be able to set up my bank account in my profile ?! 

thx for your time !

Sen

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I believe that if you set up a listing it will prompt you to add your chequing account so that you can receive payments.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You will need a chequing account in a Canadian bank.

The account can be held in either Canadian or US dollars, but for the moment stick with loonies.

The payment processor for eBay used to be Paypal, but after eBay was forced to sell that off, they have been moving to Managed Payments which ... has some quirks.

You can choose daily or weekly transfers to your bank. Be sure the account you choose does not charge for deposits (or other fees).

Because you  are a new/returning/ occasional seller, your buyer's cleared payment will be held against your performance and having tracking that shows delivery will help with that .  You can still buy shipping labels with the Held funds just like you could with Paypal.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply