BUYERS WATCHING

Does anyone know how sellers know if someone watches a product and contacts the watcher for offers? I keyed in Filofax planner saw some I liked then the seller made an offer. I don't know how to make an offer to Watcher thanks 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: BUYERS WATCHING

Scroll down on the following page and read 'sending offers to interested buyers'.

https://www.ebay.ca/help/selling/listings/selling-buy-now/adding-best-offer-listing?id=4144&st=3&pos...

If you want to know the number of watchers, you can see that in sellers hub/active listing but you may have to go to 'customize' to add in that column.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: BUYERS WATCHING

pjcdn has already left great link with indepth details. Just wanted to point out if you are using the app and you click on Selling, under Tasks it should show you second down, "Send offer to buyers", on the left would be the number of qualifying watchers/buyers and if you click on the arrow on the right it shows which items (which in my case are the watchers on my Buy it Now items (I do a lot of auctions and it doesn't apply for those watchers) and you can do it that way also.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply