Can I Use a Label Created in one of October's Free Shipping Tuesdays?

Could someone please confirm that I can use a label created back in October.  I wanted to make use of the promo because I knew I would be shipping a parcel to Alberta at Christmas.

If I recall, someone said that the tracking number would no longer be valid .... but that's okay!

Has anyone else delayed using a label?  I would like to make sure because I wouldn't want Christmas presents to go astray.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What happens when you enter the tracking number on the Canada Post website? I'm fairly sure tracking only expires after a period of six months or so. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

mjwl2006 wrote:

What happens when you enter the tracking number on the Canada Post website? I'm fairly sure tracking only expires after a period of six months or so. 

Well, aren't you a smart lady? Smiley Happy

It does show up with the message we all get when we create a label but it has not yet been scanned by the Post Office:

"A shipping label has been created by the shipper. Once the shipment arrives in our facility, tracking status and the expected delivery date will be updated."

I don't know why I didn't think of that.  It's after 11:00 and my brain is almost on empty.

Thanks Maureen!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply