Canada Post Shipping Rates missing in November 2022

Can someone please tell me why I am not able to see Canada Post rates to ship parcels in Canada an the the US. I am unabe to ship anything over 2Kg to the US with either Tracked Pack, or Same cost to all buyers (one rate). In Canada, I am unabe to ship anything with Expedited Service. Is anytine else having the same proglems? Aniticipated thanks! 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I'm a bit confused by what you are asking, but one can't ship anything over 2KG as a tracked packet 2KG is the weight limit for tracked packet services, anything over 2KG you have to use expedited/expresspost etc.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

If you are saying that you only able to see the lettermail option in the listing form, a number of other people have posted about the same thing. You're not alone.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I am in the same boat regarding the shipping rates. All of my shipping info is gone and I only see Lettermail option of Flat rate shipping. I can't relist anything. This is the same on the app and on the browser version. Why is there no info about what is going on? I don't have time to go and re-measure and re-weigh all of my listed items.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@futfancan wrote:

I am in the same boat regarding the shipping rates. All of my shipping info is gone and I only see Lettermail option of Flat rate shipping. I can't relist anything. This is the same on the app and on the browser version. Why is there no info about what is going on? I don't have time to go and re-measure and re-weigh all of my listed items.

Sadly there is never any compensation for these types of glitches when they are affecting the ability for sellers (Canadian Sellers in this case) to list. And NEVER anything official from eBay!!!

-Lotz

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I just spoke with eBay because two weeks later, I am still experiencing the problem that I can't see Canada Post rates to the US. They have been elling me the same story for the last two weeks that they are working on the problem affecting Canadians... Not sure what the problem is, but the question remains unanswered. Who is going to compensate the Canadian sellers when eBay becoems the barrier why we can't sell our products??? eBay always as some ind of problem right in the fourth quarter! 

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

@jvglobal wrote:

I just spoke with eBay because two weeks later, I am still experiencing the problem that I can't see Canada Post rates to the US. They have been elling me the same story for the last two weeks that they are working on the problem affecting Canadians... Not sure what the problem is, but the question remains unanswered. Who is going to compensate the Canadian sellers when eBay becoems the barrier why we can't sell our products??? eBay always as some ind of problem right in the fourth quarter! 

@jvglobal 

@futfancan 

Just as an FYI, for anyone who has recently spoke to ebay CS regarding ANY of the recent issues concerning  shipping glitches, be on the lookout for a mysterious draft in your draft folder. Mine had this for a title.  2020 MacBook Air M1 16gb 256gb A2337 Grey. Retail approx. $2000. Something I have never sold. It shows shipping by letter service. Another clue it was not mine.  It was most likely just a test to see if they confirm what was going on with this particular glitch. 

Maybe if eBay is going to do tests within a sellers page, they should be advising sellers and/or removing after the test is completed. I never got any sort of heads up but there is rarely ever any follow up after you speak to someone from eBay support.

-Lotz

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I have tons of drafts for listings that I've never done. It happens when I click on another sellers listing and click on 'sell now' just to check something on the listing form so that I can reply to a post. Whenever I do that the listing shows up as a draft even though I haven't actually entered anything on the listing. I just delete it.   

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Nope. It matches to the day I spoke to cs about the issue to the transcript I received and it's not an item I have EVER looked for.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply