Canada Post Woes Update

Canada Post delivery issues. Was bad. Is bad. Will remain bad for the time being. 

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/wheres-your-delivery-canada-post-backlog-amid-covid-19-keeps-c...

Message 1 of 47
latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Canada Post Woes Update

@peterkat2020 

I"ve had 3 in the last few weeks go out Xpresspost (Canada). They arrive close to destination much faster than Expedited and then out for delivery the following day. USA nothing in ages.

-Lotz

Message 41 of 47
latest reply

Canada Post Woes Update

Thanks, I think I will switch to Xpresspost to ship within Canada.

Message 42 of 47
latest reply

Canada Post Woes Update

@peterkat2020 

If you have a small business account you should be receiving the extra discount til the end of the July for the express services. (With Shippo & Canadapost...Unable to confirm with PayPal postage.)

-Lotz

Message 43 of 47
latest reply

Canada Post Woes Update

Thanks for the input.

For Small Packet Air, is the tracking for your orders updating in the eBay order details page? That's one major issue I had. Tracking would never update.

(Assuming you are one of the sellers who manually copies it over, despite Small Packet Air not advertised as having tracking in Canada, it almost always is tracked in the eBay order details page if it is manually copied over.)

I will probably give it another month and then try Small Packet Air again. It unfortunately just wasn't reliable for me during May. It was really good before that though. It's a shame to have to charge for tracked packet.
Message 44 of 47
latest reply

Canada Post Woes Update

very interesting, but it will never happen..  Canada post put a disclaimer, cancelling any delivery guarantees.  no case..

Message 46 of 47
latest reply

Canada Post Woes Update

Lawsuits such as this lead me to think ill of litigation.

Message 47 of 47
latest reply