Exclude shipping locations broken

Exclude shipping locations feature is broken, again. The problem repeats regularly on .com/.ca since 2020.  Anyone here maybe found a working solution? Thank you!

I get something like this - people on other boards wrote about a missing check box. 

Image2.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Exclude shipping locations broken

Hmm I just checked for mine on both .COM and .CA and the check boxes come up.

Mabye clear cache history just incase!

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@ricarmic wrote:

Thanks! But it would be too simple. I tried not only to clear the cache, but also tried 4 different browsers , and the problem persists.  I noticed also all formerly blocked countries simply disappeared, yet still appear as blocked on every on my listings.  At least that's good. 

Image2.jpg

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Try doing it through a shipping policy instead. At least it may be a decent workaround for now.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@38e_avenue wrote:

@ricarmic wrote:

Thanks! But it would be too simple. I tried not only to clear the cache, but also tried 4 different browsers , and the problem persists.  I noticed also all formerly blocked countries simply disappeared, yet still appear as blocked on every on my listings.  At least that's good. 

Image2.jpg

@38e_avenue 

I just checked mine (using Chrome) and my exclusion list on ca mirrors com. I even tried a few modifications and the 2 sites mirrored immediately.  Have you checked the dot com technical issues section to see if it is something that is being worked on or to their mind they consider as resolved? I have noticed that even updating your home address (due to moving) does not update listings to the new address. I constantly find vintage listings with my old address. In theory it should correct. Mostly a nuisance. I do have to watch for that when shipping. Lastly I have found listings where I had manually updated countries blocked. Guessing that over rides master settings but have been unable to confirm 100%.

-Lotz

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

It worked, thanks! I updated 1 listing, and the change - surprisingly - has been automatically applied to all my items. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

@lotzofuniquegoodies wrote:
 I have noticed that even updating your home address (due to moving) does not update listings to the new address. I constantly find vintage listings with my old address. In theory it should correct. Mostly a nuisance. I do have to watch for that when shipping. Lastly I have found listings where I had manually updated countries blocked. Guessing that over rides master settings but have been unable to confirm 100%.

-Lotz

I have the same problem - all my older listings have my postal code used back in 2010. Update doesn't work at all. But this is a minor problem. There are plenty of bugs lately, it's really annoying. For example - yesterday I got 6 defects for  "no carrier scan".  Checked the USPS website - all scanned and working correctly. What's funny (is this a right word?) one of the tracking is shown by Ebay simultaneously as "scanned/updated" and "no carrier scan" (2 item order). Some kind of a AI quantum technology used here, or what ("an item exists in all possible states at once") 😃 ??? 

Message 7 of 7
latest reply