Free Promotions

Just noticed something weird under my promotional offers.  I have a basic store and so get the 250 + 250. Just checked now to see how many I had left to use up today and it is showing 3 other promotional offers. List 50 of your items for free (auction or fixed) Premium Store Subscription - 1000 Fixed Price Listing and Anchor Store 10,000 fixed price. All are showing I have the full amount left with the dates of Feb. 1/18 to Mar 1/18.  Wondering if this is showing for anyone else. Not that I can use any of them up before midnight tonight but just thought it was kind of funny.

Hoping I don't get charged for a premium & anchor store on my invoice!!

Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Free Promotions

Are you on eBay.com? Ypdc_dennis is reporting things have gone haywire over there this afternoon.

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Site-Issues/eBay-COM-has-a-pricing-issue-this-afternoon/m-p/395695#M454...
Message 2 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

Wait, no! I have all those promos too.
Message 3 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

I have no store, but also have all those promotions...all say "active"....  but even the one for 250 free auction listings doesn't work ...all the "Learn More" ... links to the eBay Stores Fees page... must be a glitch

Message 4 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

I also have all 5 promotions for auction & fixed price. I am sure it is just another one of the daily glitches happening on eBay.

Message 5 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

@mrdutch1001wrote:

I have no store, but also have all those promotions...all say "active"....  but even the one for 250 free auction listings doesn't work so must be a glitch

Those  auction listings are associated with the 3 store levels. All bogus. promo-feb28a.jpgpromo-feb28b.jpg

Message 6 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

@2nd-time-around-jewelrywrote:

I also have all 5 promotions for auction & fixed price. I am sure it is just another one of the daily glitches happening on eBay.

You have to click on the "See More Promotional Offers" to see all of them (eBay defaults to a max display of 5).

Message 7 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

Party on, Garth!Party on, Garth!

Message 8 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

Yes I know. I am only talking about these 5 new ones. I also have my own regular promotions for my store & others which are working fine. There are a total of 9 offers.

Message 9 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

Offers or not, this is a hot mess. 

Message 10 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

I guess ebay is looking to increase revenue by any and all means available ... haven't had a store subscription since March of 2017.  Like the others have reported .... i do now!

my_sellingmanager.jpg

Message 11 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

I am trying to list items as I have 21 free listings left for Feb and it charges me each time - I caught it and saved to draft.

My draft items say they were modified on March 1

I am on hold with ebay now

Message 12 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

Not to worry everyone. Tomorrow we will get messages advises us that we have these awesome offers to use that have already expired. So, use em while you got em???? If you dare????

-CM

Message 13 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

1 hour wait time on phone for ebay.

Be careful if you are listing items and think they are free.  check the fee amount at the bottom.

this is on .ca and I also have 20 free left on .com - same issue.

I also have all the store promos -  have never had a store

Message 14 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

wow this is a huge glitch..

Message 15 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

@lucitabbywrote:

I am trying to list items as I have 21 free listings left for Feb and it charges me each time - I caught it and saved to draft.

My draft items say they were modified on March 1

I am on hold with ebay now

Are you certain the fees would charge? Or does it just say they will. I've had two dozen listings end and go to auto-relist tonight (all within my subscription level) and none of them have resulted in fees posted to my account. Meaning, the error may simply be in the form, not actually posted to your Account Activity. 

Message 16 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

What a mess ... glad I used up my quota yesterday. Can this site get any worse? Is it even possible? Jeez...

Message 17 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

@esclyonswrote:

wow this is a huge glitch..

It certainly looks bad. To tell every seller on ebay that they have every level of store possible active on their accounts...... that looks bad. And then to say fees will be assessed on 'free' listings? Also looks bad. Especially so only one day after the thrice-yearly Big Announcement about how ebay plans to improve everyone's selling life here. 'Trust us,' they said, 'Nothing can possibly go wrong,' they said......

Message 18 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

the dates of Feb. 1/18 to Mar 1/18.  ....Not that I can use any of them up before midnight tonight but...

This is still the 28th.

You have a 24 hour extension until midnight tomorrow --the 29th.

Message 19 of 29
latest reply

Free Promotions

@femmefan1946wrote:

the dates of Feb. 1/18 to Mar 1/18.  ....Not that I can use any of them up before midnight tonight but...

This is still the 28th.

You have a 24 hour extension until midnight tomorrow --the 29th.

Snort. Good one. That would take a 'leap' of faith. 

Message 20 of 29
latest reply