Listing confirmation

Just got listing confirmation for a relisted item.  Attached to this message was "you have listings that NEED to be relisted" with a bunch of expired listings, pictures and all.  Not only that.  I only list on .ca,  yet this message is from .com.  Is this another "something new"?  ebay makes it almost impossible to sell, but there is no end to the push to list.  

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Listing confirmation

Strange. My Confirmation messages say only the same thing about Increasing My Success but then offer no tips, nothing like what you describe. Although I don't often have Unsolds waiting to be relisted. They are GTC or subject to auto-relist rules. Maybe that's the difference. 

Screen Shot 2018-08-19 at 7.29.56 PM.png

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

My main concern is that I have nothing to do with .com, so why would the message originate from there.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Mine do too but if I click on it, I’m taken to eBay.ca regardless.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Ended listing and items relisting emails have been coming from dot com since approximately August 6th of this year. Wondered why, but trying to hold back on questioning all the little minor changes that are constantly happening. There's really too many to try to keep track of.

-CM

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It’s probably tied somehow to Seller Hub.

I was looking through what’s offered on the USA-side of the Hub with all its bells and whistles and I can’t help but think ebay invested a WHOLE whack of resources following the pipe dream of some MBA grad who held influence over the right people in upper management. I can’t see what it offers being of any use to 98 per cent of eBay users though. Give me decent Customer Service Reps and reliable technology instead. Oh, and don’t kill my photos when I’m not looking. Someone led the bosses down the garden path, I think. Users needed something that isn’t that.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply