Listing for March

I created a listing last night Feb. 28 at 9:45 after the glitch was fixed.  Now I see it shows as being listed today March 1.  Instead of 50 listings, I now have 49 .  If anyone listed last night, check  your March offer status.  

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Listing for March

I realize ebays HO is in Ontario, however, that should not affect the rest of us in Canada.  If it does, then plan your listings carefully

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Listing for March

When you list on .ca, it is based on est.

When you list on .com it is based on pst.

That's also the case for shipping as well....so if someone sells an item at 10 p.m.pst on March 2, it is considered as being sold on March 3 @ 1 am est. That means if you have a 1 day handling, it should be mailed/scanned by midnight on March 3.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Listing for March

Midnight for eBay.CA is the Eastern time zone

Midnight for eBay.COM is the Pacific time zone

It has always been that way.

-..-

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Listing for March

Hmm, the ones I did last night at about 9:30 pm CST show where they belong in February. I think it's a time-zone thing, you're on the West Coast, right? As others have mentioned, ebay.ca is all Eastern time and my Markdowns end at 11 pm my time as a result instead of that midnight default. Although I guess if I wanted them to end at midnight Central, I'd just set them to 1 am Eastern the next day. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply