Missing address on multiple item sale

A buyer purchased several items from me. I sent the combined shipping cost and she paid. Each item has a separate notification of payment, not the combined lot. However, her address doesn't appear on the notifications. I ship with Paypal, so I need to address.

Why are they all sent separately and not one combined sale?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I don't know why they are separate but if you go to orders awaiting shipment, click on the arrow next to one of the items and then click on order details and you'll see the address.  You can also click on print shipping label to see the address....by doing that you won't print the label or be charged for it. You can hit the back arrow or x out of it once you have the address.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Unless she pays you don't get her address.

You could contact her, and ask for her address, of course.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I don't know why they are separate but if you go to orders awaiting shipment, click on the arrow next to one of the items and then click on order details and you'll see the address.  You can also click on print shipping label to see the address....by doing that you won't print the label or be charged for it. You can hit the back arrow or x out of it once you have the address.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

She did pay. She asked for a combined shipping invoice which I sent. And when she paid I got 15 "The payment is confirmed" invoices. I have had to put tracking in on 15 items, I don't know why they came up separately, on the invoice I sent they were combined.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply