Missing options on new listing form on ebay.ca?

Hi!

Another beginner question... Never thought eBay would be so complicated before starting this!

When I create a new listing on ebay.ca, there are much less options to choose from than when I create a new listing on ebay.com... Is there any way I can have the same form than on ebay.com when I create a new listing on ebay.ca?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Missing options on new listing form on ebay.ca?

Sounds like you have the "advanced" listing form on .com and the "quick" listing tool on .ca.

There should be a link to switch to the advanced tool right at the starting page of the quick version. Not sure exactly where because I don't use either.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sounds like you have the "advanced" listing form on .com and the "quick" listing tool on .ca.

There should be a link to switch to the advanced tool right at the starting page of the quick version. Not sure exactly where because I don't use either.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@philestore wrote:

When I create a new listing on ebay.ca, there are much less options to choose from than when I create a new listing on ebay.com... Is there any way I can have the same form than on ebay.com when I create a new listing on ebay.ca?

What options are missing?

Advanced versus simple listing form is one possibility.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I found it! I was indeed on the simple listing form. It was at the top right of the page, I missed it...

Thank you so much, now I have everything I need Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 4
latest reply