Seller Hub - Orders ... How to change startup View

Every time I open Seller Hub / Orders it takes me to "Awaiting shipment".

How do I change it?  I prefer it always opens the All Orders View. See picture.

I can bookmark the All Orders view of course, but still want to be able to click through directly to it.

orders ebay open.png

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If I click on "all orders" it defaults to all orders from the last 90 days and includes exactly that.

recped_0-1625772612426.png

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

So I guess there is no solution to this. Is everybody landing on this view when cliking on ORDERS.

Here is where I click.  The image earlier shows where I always land.  I want to land on All Orders and not Awaiting Shipment.

orders ebay open2.png

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Don't you see a drop down list come up when you click on orders?  I click on Orders - All Orders 

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

The behaviour of the Orders button in Hub varies by device and operating system. On a desktop pc hovering over it or clicking on it will open a drop-down menu allowing the user to select their preferred destination. However it does not behave that way using my Samsung tablet which is of course a touch screen device, clicking on Orders opens the default choice which is the Awaiting Shipment page and there's no avoiding it. The drop-down menu does display for a nano second but there's no chance of making a selection from the list.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Doing the howering thing makes me to do 2 steps and then still have to make sure I am howing well and then clicking just below that skippy menu.   It's one extra step.

They should just link the ORDERS main menu directly with All Orders tab.

They built this thing for mass sellers, if I have to have 100's of orders to ship every day, maybe that's the way I would be using the screen most of the time.

By the way that dropdown menu is slow on some devices.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Why don't you just click on "see all order" in the Order pane of the Overview page?

I have moved the Order pane up to the top of the overview page so it is always in view and I can just click any subsection of Orders that I want.

One click!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Yes , I have seen that block in the Overview Pane with the header reading "All Selling" and has ALL ORDERS.

When I click on All Orders, it is the same thing, it takes me always to "Awaiting shipment" view and not the All Orders view.

No difference.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

If I click on "all orders" it defaults to all orders from the last 90 days and includes exactly that.

recped_0-1625772612426.png

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Got it. Finally... Thanks.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply