Server Not Available

ananoo1234
Community Member

unable to generate shipping label for two days - message received “Server Not Available”

Help

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Server Not Available

I had a message earlier today - said It's not you, it's us. And they were working on it. 

I used ship so I just manually logged into ship and generated. 

It's not of any help to you but I'm new to eBay - I would have thought a platform that has been around so long would have far less technical issues and bugs... frustrating.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Noen of my orders have been syncing with shippo the last couple days either.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

You've cleared your cache right? That's always a good idea when odd messages are coming up....

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Anecdotally, this all happened on Thursday, update Thursday, suddenly i have seller hub on ca Thursday. 

Photobucket
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There have been reports of problems on dot com of sellers not being able to create postage.

One more anecdote for the collection.

If you sign into your eBay account  through dot com and click on the shipping link  for a recently sold items  it brings you to shipping page with USPS, Fedex and All(Blank).  

Create label gives you the options for PayPal and save for future and Yes/No. No Shippo option as per recent Q & A on ca for dot com either. So If orders are not going to populate to Shippo there would be no way to ship manually. Only alternative would be directly Canadapost and paying with credit card. Sorry, I miss the yay in this!!!

-Lotz

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Sellers on .com can ship on Paypal and there are also sites like Stamps.com that are connected to ebay in some ways.  It's my impression that both Shippo and Paypal will work similar to that but that we would have to set up a payment method with them if we didn't have funds in Paypal.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply