Ship now notice

Ebay has put a note on my sold listings ship now past due when they have already arrived and feedback left on them This was put on all my sales from this month?Anyone else with happening?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ship now notice

Well it must of been a glitch They are all gone now No idea what that was about as I have never seen that before

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Ship now notice

Yep, same here appeared on all my sold items for the past 30 days... I wondered WTH? ..awhile later it was gone.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Ship now notice

I've noticed that they have reappeared again for me this morning and now have disappeared again.  Must be something going on behind the scenes.

Is the shipping notice new? I had 2 sales yesterday and both had a reminder from ebay saying ship by May 26th.  I guess this date is used because I have a 1 business day handling time?

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Ship now notice

Mine are all back on again.They are even on items sold-received and feedback left.Hope it disappears again.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Ship now notice

Caring about sellers is not something eBay is known for anymore. It's really just how many pennies more can we squeeze out of final value fees, paypal processing fees and paypal's own fees that matter. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Ship now notice

Since this seems glitchy, it's worth reminding sellers that whatever eBay says, DON'T SHIP UNTIL YOU SEE THE MONEY IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT.

New and occasional sellers may see a Hold on customer payments. Those purchases are paid and should be shipped. You will be able to use the Held funds to buy a (discounted) PP shipping label.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply