Shipping to the US not showing up.

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else is having this glitch:

All of my listings with Expedited shipping or tracked packet to the US does not give the shipping rate. I sold a couple of items yesterday that people thought the shipping was free since there was no rate.

All of the weights , dimensions and shipping services are correct.  I just called customer service and they do not understand why the rates don't show up.

Anyone else has this problem? thx

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@mjwl2006 wrote:

No, it's something different. Tracked Packet as a service has vanished. Expedited USA is gone too. I'd be willing to bet they were tinkering with the volumetric limit and wrecked the whole thing instead. 

Just checked a couple of my listings and calculated appears to be working and displaying the over the counter rates again for tracked packet and expedited parcel.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

It's unlikely to get fixed unless a number of sellers phone ebay about it. Problems specific to .ca don't often get noticed unless a lot of sellers complain. If you phone, mention that when you look at all of your listings in search view the shipped cost for the US is showing on all of the listings.  It is only when you click on the listing itself that the cost disappears for some of the listings.  Could that mean that it isn't a problem with the calculator itself but more with communications between the calculator eBay?

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

I'm seeing this too, thanks to another member who brought it to my attention. I'll call eBay tonight. Something must have broken in the Shipping Calculator. 

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

I called Customer Service this morning to report the problem. Hope it get's fixed soon. I already have clients thinking that the shipping is free.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

I think we'll have to all call relentlessly until it's fixed. 

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

It's not the known disconnect between Canada Post and USPS sem-equivalent sizing then?

Did you try increasing your dimensions by a centimetre to fit the USPS parcel size?

I'm assuming that everyone is using metric measurements.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

No, it's something different. Tracked Packet as a service has vanished. Expedited USA is gone too. I'd be willing to bet they were tinkering with the volumetric limit and wrecked the whole thing instead. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@mjwl2006 wrote:

Just checked a couple of my listings and calculated appears to be working and displaying the over the counter rates again for tracked packet and expedited parcel.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

You're right, yay!  Expedited parcel to the USA does indeed seem to be working again.  Whew!  What's a lost day of sales between friends though, right?  Hopefully it's fixed for good now! 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

How did you get it fix i do have some of my ad does not work ship calculator for us or inter is out

what is the solution PLEASE  

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@tyler@ebay.com

ZOMBIE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 13 of 13
latest reply