Still can't access my listings to for the migration tool

I have over 2000 items left to move to .com but it doesn't give me anywhere to choose the items. I was told a few days ago these items would be available to click on by now but still nothing. Less than a week left and nothing is being done to help us out. Some items are easy to copy and paste and quickly relist, but there are too many without handy pictures and no way  I can start taking pictures and listing from scratch. Anyone hear anything new?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Still can't access my listings to for the migration tool

Not sure what I am going to do or how long to wait. With almost 5000 listings to move and every time I run the Migration tool it pulls some random number out of its *bleep* Hope all those clowns enjoy the weekend while us sellers sit here and continue to sweat it out and wait for them to roll something else out that doesn`t work. With a canada post strike on the horizon this is the last thing sellers need to be screwing around with.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you live anywhere near the border you can ship from the US. Way cheaper and much faster
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Can't use this if you have any kind of a business, I just need to fill out a manifest of what I am mailing and they charge me 13.25 per visit  (only sometimes) or $400.00 a year and you can mail your items as often as you want

Message 5 of 5
latest reply