Store Categories Down?

Is anyone else having problems with seeing their store's categories? 

Instead of being the list of my categories on the store home page, it is a bunch of other useless stuff.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Store Categories Down?

gauld
Community Member

I noticed that easier today when I looked at my Ebay store and few others.  You can search for stuff on the site ... it's just more complicated. It might be why I had no sales today. I'll have to call Ebay tomorrow and let them know and tell them i'm not pleased about it.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@dolls4emma wrote:

Is anyone else having problems with seeing their store's categories? 

Instead of being the list of my categories on the store home page, it is a bunch of other useless stuff.

It's also been reported on dot com earlier today. Hopefully just a glitch.

Ebay Store Categories have disappeared! - The eBay Community

Yet Another Technical Site Issue - The eBay Community

See post 5 for a "possible" solution. No guarantees.

-Lotz

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Not sure if this is site wide/permanent/or a work in progress but from doing some testing discovered the following.

If you search a sellers name when signed out of eBay using advanced search you get the sellers listing seeing ebay's standardized Categories/Sub-Category options. From there if you click on the sellers store it only shows Other...Eliminating any customized titles created by the seller. When you are signed in your store you only see other.

-Lotz

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Same thing happen to me 2 days ago , no store categories ( still waiting ) , eBay ( chat line ) says could be 24 to 48 hrs , no sales for 2 days , when eBay does this kind of ---- ! , they should give us a reduction on are monthly subscription  payment , when they do this kind of ---- ?

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Same here-- and since I sell science fiction books and sewing patterns that must be confusing to my customers.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Categories are back up!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply