Beware of shippo

Shippo riped me off and i have been trying to get my money back for a month now paypal is no help ..this whole system is really starting to suck ..they took mone for lables that would not come up and are not goving me my money back check it out they even know about it ..if you are in canada stop dealing with them get a venture one card its the same price expect for a few cents there system is full of falws and they cant get it right from the first day ..we will get burnt if you keep dealing with them...if there system is so flawed they will get haked..and you could lose all your paypal money here is what they said ..and note i have not got one cent back as of yet ...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Beware of shippo

I had a similar situation a short time ago but was resolved the next business day I advised Shippo and they told me they were aware of the problem with labels. It was suggested to wait until the next day. When I refreshed Shippo, I was able to print the required labels with no problem. If this is your situation all good. Because this involves a transaction over a month ago imply to Rebekah in an email that you would like a refund referencing the transaction in question and not a credit because this was a system error at their end. And if you are seeing a late shipment strike you should be able to chat with eBay CS to request any strikes removed explaining what happened.

-Lotz

Message 2 of 2
latest reply