Is Shippo Workng with Canada Post

All:

Is this service even working??, have tried for 2 days and keep getting a error. My Canada Post account is active as far as I know, I can log in successfully with EST. If I go to the Shippo settings it shows as Active and my EST ID number is entered correctly.

Unfortunately, no rates have been found. Have you already activated some carriers in your Carrier Settings?

If you have problems, please let us know at info@goshippo.com  we would be happy to help you find the best rates!

• CanadaPost: Your account is not active.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Worked for me yesterday (July 14).

You have eBay linked to goShippo ?

You have PayPal or a credit card selected for payment?

Have you tried linking your Solutions for Small Business number with extra zero in front? Someone in another thread mentioned this as working, I forget whether it was one or 2 extra zeros in front.

Are you trying to print a label for an eBay sale ?

-..-

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Have you tried Canada Post's new Snap Ship?

Until the end of July you get an extra discount of 15% off your purchase (discount will show on page 3 before you pay).

The eBay discount rates (via Shippo) are only better for Small Packet (Air), everything else has a better price with Snap Ship's extra 15% off.

-..-

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

The Solutions for Small Business number has 3 leading zeros. It was this way when sent to me in the confirmation e-mail, and also when looking at my Canada Post settings in Shippo.
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

Worked for me yesterday (July 14).

You have eBay linked to goShippo ?

You have PayPal or a credit card selected for payment?

Have you tried linking your Solutions for Small Business number with extra zero in front? Someone in another thread mentioned this as working, I forget whether it was one or 2 extra zeros in front.

Are you trying to print a label for an eBay sale ?

-..-

Correct, Ebay linked to Shippo

Yes, PayPal and a credit card

When I set up Shippo it went through it's test routine and validated the Canada Post account, so only assume it is correctly working.

Yes, trying to print a Ebay Shipping Label.

Three leading zeros in the Canada Post account that is entered in Shippo

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

Until the end of July you get an extra discount of 15% off your purchase (discount will show on page 3 before you pay).

The eBay discount rates (via Shippo) are only better for Small Packet (Air), everything else has a better price with Snap Ship's extra 15% off.

-..-

Hmm, might give it a go, Really starting to get fed up with this Shippo. Reading through their FAQ and it states that the Canada Post outlets have difficulties reading their bar code. Solution is to ask the retailer to call Canada Post for help. You have got to be kidding.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

@bpl521_sell wrote:

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

-..-

Hmm, might give it a go, Really starting to get fed up with this Shippo. Reading through their FAQ and it states that the Canada Post outlets have difficulties reading their bar code. Solution is to ask the retailer to call Canada Post for help. You have got to be kidding.

Some outlets.  My outlet has no problem figuring out how to get the bar codes scanned into the system for me. They know enough that they can usually solve Canada Post data entry problems.

Snap Ship may or may not be working for part of this weekend as Canada Post does system maintenance,

-..-

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

Snap Ship may or may not be working for part of this weekend as Canada Post does system maintenance,

-..-

Which may explain why Shippo is not working. tried to print a label straight from PayPal and it failed. Error code 66017 (Going by memory). EST seems to be working though.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

@bpl521_sell wrote:

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

Which may explain why Shippo is not working. tried to print a label straight from PayPal and it failed. Error code 66017 (Going by memory). EST seems to be working though.

The July 7 maintenance announcement said:

"... upgrading our website and online tools to serve you better. Some of our online tools will be unavailable during the following maintenance window:

Saturday, July 15 at 9 p.m. until Sunday, July 16 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET)."

-..-

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Printed a label for the first time yesterday through Snap Ship. Everything went okay till I tried to print it. An error came up. Said they may be doing maintenace on the site. Went back & tried to print it a second time & it worked. Had to pay with my credit card. Cost me only $13.01 to ship Expedited from B.C. to Ontario. Will not use Shippo till all the bugs are worked out first.

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

Ended up using Snap Ship. Nice and easy, great easy to use interface. As I already had a EST account no sign up was necessary.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

Tried again almost two weeks later and still doesn't work. Guess I better call them and find out what the heck is going on. This is ridiculous.

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

I have been using Shippo for about a year, I have got those message for about few times, had to printer the label later time, then worked, not sure why.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

This thread is several months old, stemming from the inception of Shippo. Any information in it is likely no longer accurate. 

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Zombie thread.

@happy_pigeon

Message 15 of 15
latest reply