Help! I want to use my Canada Post Free shipping Tuesday voucher, but Tracket Packet isn't available

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.  The package I want to send is going to Indiana USA.  It is under 2 kg and it is in the size restrictions.  But then only Expedited Parcel or Xpressship are the options that it gives me.

Anyone else have this issue?  What am I doing wrong?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Help! I want to use my Canada Post Free shipping Tuesday voucher, but Tracket Packet isn't available

Not sure what you're doing wrong as you didn't provide enough info. Any screenshots? It's hard to troubleshoot for you without being able to see your actual Snap Ship screen. What is the actual dimensions you inputted etc (if it's too small/large small packet and tracked packet options might not display)? If you can show your screen with the customers info all blurred out then we can better assess what went wrong. Because aside from Tracked Packet, you should see Small Packet as one of the shipping options too. 

It's too late to use the Oct18 code now but if you can provide better info, then maybe you can use it next week.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If you are under 2 kilograms and within the size restrictons they list for the service it should have worked. I used my free Tracked Packet Tuesday all three weeks of October so far without a problem. Expedited and Xpresship are quick services, did you maybe have something marked for faster speed? (Expedited is supposed to be faster than Tracked Packet). I think they ask the weight of package and the weight of item (to separate questios) do the combined numbers go over 2 kilograms? My packages were only around 400 grams but I put the weight in both times they asked, even if they were added together I'd still have been under. Not sure how that part works.

Also I noticed you posted this 10 minutes before the midnight deadline (that's close!). I'm not sure what time zone the midnight deadline is for!? 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply