Forum Posts

Couple Shipping questions

Couple shipping questions as a seller If you offer free shipping. How are fees handled, does Ebay not collect fees on shipping when shipping is free? I don't see UPS as a option when creating a listing. How does one notify the buyer that this is the ...

ChitCats Tracking

For those of you that use ChitChats, what tracking number do you enter in ebay?Chitchats provides a link to their internal tracking (I'm guessing that's for the seller), but they also provide a tracking number that goes to the Canada Post website, bu...

Pay Pal Issues

Has anyone else been having issues with getting on to Pay Pal website. Have been trying for 10 hours on and off with no luck. All other websites I have had no problems. Used different computer and different browsers and no luck. Talked for about a ha...

How can I create a return shipping label in Canada Post. Canada to Canada Shipment.

Hi I would like to create a return label in Shippo. But it does not appear to work with Canada Post. Is there anyway to do it in Canada Post EST? It likes to keep my return address info when I try it there. The buyer who wants to make the return is a...

Worldwide seller risk to BRICS

Hello,My name is Matthew, I've been stalking the boards for some time and I've gone several hundred (or thousands) post deep for advice and wisdom from those that have been in the eBay market for a while. Right now im in the process of creating a bus...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to make it ship to Canada and the USA only

just started on ebay, I want to sell to only Canada and the USA, on my add I put Canada and international, and now I'm worried that I may get a buyer from somewhere overseas where it costs me a fortune to ship the item, can anyone assist?

Resolved! Shipping to the US not showing up.

Hi,Just wondering if anyone else is having this glitch: All of my listings with Expedited shipping or tracked packet to the US does not give the shipping rate. I sold a couple of items yesterday that people thought the shipping was free since there w...

Buyer lied about item condition to get a full refund.

-I videotaped that the item worked.-I sent the item to the buyer.-The buyer forced a return, claimed not working.-I received it, recorded unpacking, turn it on... it work. But there is damage to the item. (Was brand new)-Called Ebay, asked what to do...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

New Listing Promo by invation only

List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE! Start Date * End Date List auction-style, plus add BIN for free. Excludes 1-day and 3-day listing durations. Learn More - List up to 500 auction-style listings for FREE!- opens in new window or tab 6-Fe...

THIS IS WHY EBAY STOCK WENT UP, THIS COULD BE INTERESTING

From CBC Business NewsNYSE owner reportedly bids to buy eBay for $30B Online marketplace has faced pressure to unlock value for shareholdersThomson Reuters · Posted: Feb 04, 2020 3:47 PM ET | Last Updated: 5 hours agoThe owner of the New York Stock E...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

there must be something i can do

i sold a very rare Sony short wave radio. O.N.S 15 +years old ,never used in its original box.buyer claimed that the radio arrived damaged , buyer filed a complaint with UPS which denied the claim. returned the radio to me and it was damaged beyond r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay stealing my money in broad daylight !

I sent my item ($116.00 CAD) to Great Britain by post cheapest parcel without tracking number / insurance as my buyer asked for. Yes, he asked and agreed for this post service at his own risk if not delivered, lost, stolen during transit.After 3 week...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

NetParcel - HOW TO USE IT TO GET THOSE SAVINGS??

I have tried several combinations recently in the NetParcel official shipping calculatorand every single parcel has been more expensive than my CP/paypal shipping labeland tiny small business discount. What am I doing wrong? I have seen people state ...

Resolved! Buyer Fraud.

I currently have a case pending that I will shortly escalate. A buyer in Finland with 2 Feedbacks (one mine and one from another Canadian coin dealer) opened a non delivery case with both of us. Both of us shipped the items around the same time. As m...

Accepting paypal payment?

I went to refund some postage as a buyer purchased a few items but but not at once so combined shipping did not set in. I found no refund link but found this: "Refund information - Please accept or refuse this payment. If you accept this payment now ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

29 day listing

whats with this company ,I list items for a 30 day listing and you get 29 days,but you pay them for a 30 day listing ,is this another type of new scam ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item Returm

I had a item return request today which is very unusual for me. What was really funny was that the item arrived yesterday & she left me +FB then today wants to return reason being "changed my mind". eBay says in their notice that I do not have to ref...

Combined Shipping Not Possible

I've had several buyers tell me they couldn't use the combined shipping feature, as their purchases would not go through without them paying. As I do NOT have an immediate payment setting on any item in my store, I enquired further and found that thi...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with shipping

Hello I am just getting ready sell some coins on ebay. Not a large amount but enough to make some extra cashBut I can't understand the shipping prices that are being charged buy some sellers. These are all US pricesI see a 1 cent coin sell for $13.00...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Watchers" not showing in listing

Recently the subject of "watchers" not showing in listing, was brought up here. Someone said they would only show, if there were 5 or more. I currently have a listing with 6 watching, they do not show in the listing, only on my home page. Other like ...

Self insurance cookie jar RICARMICs statistics to 2019

It is that time of year again!!!.... Overall Notes:-I live in the stamp collectors world, so these results are all from postage stamp selling categories-prior to 2018 I sold only on .COM. Beginning 2018 Canadian centric stuff is listed on .CA, everyt...

• 0 replies
  • 7 helpful

Anyone know how to opt out of the Net Parcel Shipping

Trying to print a Shipping label and cant get to Canada Post because it seems ebay ? Pay pal again is forcing us into their direction. I am not interested in this shipping set up they have. You can only use Fedex or UPS and I don't want to use either...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels