Forum Posts

Anyone know how to opt out of the Net Parcel Shipping

Trying to print a Shipping label and cant get to Canada Post because it seems ebay ? Pay pal again is forcing us into their direction. I am not interested in this shipping set up they have. You can only use Fedex or UPS and I don't want to use either...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sale says paid, no record in Paypal.

When I got up this morning I found a sale at 3.40 a.m. Says paid, no message from Paypal I checked Paypal, no record of the payment. Checked eBay, there is a mark that denoted paid. What do I do, is it safe to mail?

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Current known Issue in Shippo 01-28-2020

An Fyi to anyone who uses SHIPPO for their day to day eBay shipping requirements. There is an known issue in the NEW Shippo Experience(platform). When you attempt to fill in customs there is NO available field for HS customs codes. You can toggle bac...

Canadians are the worst lowballers...

What is it with Canadians and their lowball offers? I get low offers from Americans, sure, but usually they don't go 30% below asking price - which seems pretty reasonable. Canadians are sometimes offering 50-75% below of my asking. WT...???I auto-re...

Lost Top Rated Status

Just got a note from eBay saying that I lost my Top Rated status because I don't provide tracking for 95% of my items sold. That is the only defect I have, not on anything else. They are being totally unreasonable. A lot of lower priced items are jus...

End of year promo for NEW listings on ebay.CA

Check your promotions section in the seller hub. For Canada based sellers listing on ebay.ca by January 5, 2020 (Sunday).3 new listings that sell have no FVF charged. Offer must be activated.GTC and auctions that automatically renew do not qualify.Se...

CP Shipping Discounts / Non-Amazon Fulfilment?

I'm still fairly new to selling any volume on Ebay.ca - we've always been mostly retail. But I'm curious for opinions and ideas from others about shipping. Right now, we are a level three small business shipper. We were a level five commercial shippe...

Resolved! Am I Required to Give a Refund In This Scenario?

Some backstory. I had up for auction a videogame which bidding ended on December 20th. The winning bid was for somebody in New York (I'm in Canada). I offer two shipping options at checkout for US customers: a cheaper untracked lettermail option and ...

Canada Post is broken

I regularly order small value items from the UK and shipping time to Canada has become awful. I live in a major Canadian city with regular postal delivery, not in a rural area with limited service. Over the last 3 years postal times for Airmail have ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return label help?

How can I buy a return label for somebody else? Snap ship let’s me only modify the addresses but the name of sender is gonna still myself. Is it ok if I create a label whereSender:Luckylegend , address of buyerReceiver: luckylegend, my address?I trie...

Item not received issue.

Anyone had this issue. Buyer bought and paid for item using PayPal. I sent the item to the buyer to the address provided on the PayPal notification which was an address in Quebec. A couple of days ago the buyer sent me a message stating he had not re...

ChitChats

I have read the threads on here but I still don't have any answers.I am trying to save on shipping costs for my buyers. For example, when they check out they pay $30CND, but I know that they could be paying around $10CND through ChitChats. Obviously ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question about Sales Reports

Does anyone know why the sales reports page does not function? Been trying it now for over 2 weeks and keeps says "Sorry is not you our site is down" I print my 12 months at the end of the year to compare to my info for tax purposes. Not sure if it i...

A mistake made in tracking, should I refund?

I shipped an item from Canada down to the states and for this item, anything that is rare, valuable or above a certain amount I have the buyers pay for tracking to protect me from potential scammers and to allow the customer to keep track of their pa...

Experiences of not as described false claim

Hello,Do you sellers have experience with not as described claims because of measurements. They claim that its 10 cm bigger than described. Which is totally not true. I measured it and took pictures so I would be able to not forget to put it in the d...

"Best Offer" Shipping Address

I typically set up my listings with best offer and free shipping, so I can accept lower offers from Canadians when the item can ship Lettermail, and lower offers from Americans when it has to go Small Packet.Today I had an offer today from someone in...

anyone had to deal with internation return labels?

I am at my end with Ebay and this stupid return shipping labels. (international) I have a return where Ebay sent be the request and says to print a label to my USA customer. GREAT! How do I do that. Doesnt seem to be away in Canada. Then I get anothe...

Item sent and delivered, but Ebay made me refund the buyer

I just had a poor experience with a buyer claiming they didn't receive the item I sent.Tracking info shows as delivered, but I didn't require a signature when I sent it (in hindsight, I will never do that again, I guess). Buyer messaged saying he had...

• 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

Returns

I have someone who is wanting to return two CD's because they have changed their mind. They are requesting a return label. Ebay told them to send back the item. Should I let them know that they are responsible for the cost of returning the item as th...

return.jpg

Resolved! How do i turn off business policies?

I somehow turned on business polices for new listings. Now i'm shown a huge number of policies when all i want is the old simple system back of showing Canada and internal shipping options back! Help! I can't list with the huge option list mess it sh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

First time seller from Canada and need help/advice

Hi there, this is my first time selling a few items and I need to figuere out the entire process. I am selling a few expensive items and dont want to be scammed so I am just looking for tips in general. Also I have no knowledge in terms of shipping r...

January 2020 Canada Post price increases

Packet and Parcel rate increases are still to be announced. Canada Post Lettermail/Letterpost Rates effective 13 January 2020https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=service_and_price_ch Stamp rates for Canada for 2019 and 2020 Max of...

• 62 replies
  • 13 helpful

Resolved! Followers list

I've been trying to get a hold of my followers list but after 30 minutes I still cannot find it. Where do I go to see it ?

Labels