Forum Posts

January 2020 Canada Post price increases

Packet and Parcel rate increases are still to be announced. Canada Post Lettermail/Letterpost Rates effective 13 January 2020https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=service_and_price_ch Stamp rates for Canada for 2019 and 2020 Max of...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 62 replies
  • 13 helpful

Resolved! Followers list

I've been trying to get a hold of my followers list but after 30 minutes I still cannot find it. Where do I go to see it ?

ChitChats Has Lowered Tracked Domestic Flat Rates

Have a look at this. These rates are AMAZING for smaller packages between Vancouver and Toronto. $10 lower than Canada Post.https://chitchats.com/blog/canada-tracked-zone-rates?utm_source=Clients&utm_campaign=4094bed8af-canrates_mlk_adminfees_bc_0116...

Canada Post Store for Small Business

I've been selling on eBay for 3 years now and I never realized this existed so just thought I'd mention if in case nobody else is aware. Its nothing crazy but interesting none the less. If you have a Small Business account with Canada Post you can or...

• 8 replies
  • 3 helpful

What Are Your Canadian Selling Demographics?

Lately, I've noticed the majority of my Canadian buyers are from Ontario. I provide free shipping, and of course, accept lower offers from Americans on the items I can't ship lettermail. I'm in BC, so the package rate is minimum $19. It's eating up m...

Resolved! Problems with making an offer to watchers

So I know I've done it before - for all the good it did, but I know I did it - I just can't seem to figure out how I did it. If I go through the new sellers dashboard when I'm on the US (.com) message board I can see the items that I would be able to...

Late Arrival Times for Tracked Packet-USA.

I sent four packages using Canada Post Tracked Packet-USA and there now sitting at CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTIBUTION CENTER for the last three days and are now going to be arriving past the estimated delivery date. Tracking says there in transit b...

PAYPAL payment emails MIA again....

Just a note, half an hour with no email notification, hopefully this slowdown will be short lived..... ($$$ are in PAYPAL so it is a PAYPAL problem not an ebay problem).

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Offer... Ummmm Yayyy??

Another Promotion - Let confusion begin!! You’ll Love These Profits!Save 25% on final value fees when you sell items in select gift categories.* Watches, Jewelry, Fragrances, Hand Bags, Men & Women's clothing https://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2020/0109/hot...

Resolved! HELLO THIS IS EBAY: OH, YOU CAN'T GET PAID FOR YOUR SOLD ITEMS, SORRY I CANT HELP YOU?!?

Wow, this is just beyond insane. I haven't been able to get paid for any items on eBay for almost a month now.... SERIOUSLY ONE MONTH!!! EBAY ANSWER: I'M SORRY SIR, I DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG HERE, CALL PAYPAL.ME: I ALREADY CALLED PAYPAL 3 AND 4 TIME...

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Auction not visible issue

Hi, i have an issue cause i m a new seller i guess. I have an auction since more 24 hr online and it is not visible on ebay or my seller page. So what is wrong with my auction ? thanks for any help

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Flat Rate Box Coupon

Went to our local Canada Post office today and noticed a stack of small flat rate boxes on display with a note that read... 14.99 $3 Off Coupon Required ... wish CP would send an occasional coupon my way. I'm going to check my account notification se...

Resolved! I need help with computer change.

Tomorrow my computer is going away for a few day to get a change to Windows 10. I have been putting things on my husband computer, but eBay has gone to seller hub, and I just can't follow it, just too much going on at the moment. Does anyone know how...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! eBay Seller ZeroFVF Promotion

Hello,There was an eBay seller promotion for free selling fees which I registered in late December. I have put up a listing a couple hours ago before the specified time on the terms but I can not find the promotion under my account now. I wonder if a...

Photo area for listing just has a spinning green wheel,

Good day for the past 24 hours or sowhen I try to make a new listing or sell similar item or even revise an itemI just get a green spinning loading wheel where the photo area is.it never stops loading.So I cannot add or change any photos.I have shut ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! unpaid item

Buy has not paid the item and no response, first time tried to open an unpaid item case, and found it too late, Unpaid item cases must be opened within 32 days of the transaction date.did not know the dead time, what to do now, could I get my F.V.F b...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Advice:: Have I been scammed from an Indonesian buyer?

I'm not sure If my last post was deleted or not posted but I will post again. I am currently facing a 200CAD return bill for a parcel in which a "sketchy" Indonesian buyer (with considerable positive reviews-100) bought my item off Best offer, sudden...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Customs form for all international destinations

I am only a occational seller on ebay. I went to my regular postal outlet today, January 07. (By the way I was there Friday and no problems.) Today I am told I must now fill out a customs form online, mobile or through text message.So I go home and g...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello, my name is Ebay...

Hello, m'y name is eBay! How do you do!??! "SIKE" I don't really care, I'm Just here to put all of you guys in the same pot and figure out how to charge you as much as I can, with your consent of course. Then I will keep that money even tho I've deci...

• 5 replies
  • 2 helpful

Shipping Within Canada via Signature Confirmation

Please let me know if I have this right. I ship so rarely within Canada that I never remember from shipment to shipment. I have to ship an expensive item within Canada and require a signature. It looks like I can pay extra for a signature if I ship v...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized transaction

Sold a cassette tape last month and shipped regular mail, shipment method was part of my auction listing of course.Today got a Case opened email from paypal (there is nothing about it in my ebay account) so I called paypal to ask what is happening. T...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

6 month review of promoted listings testing

I thought I would share my results over a longer time sample. During this time I tested some products with a higher ad rate but consistently found that sales did not scale with increased ad rates in any meaningful way, the vast majority of sales were...

ebaypl.jpg
  • 24 replies
  • 8 helpful

Buyer's Request - "Unable to Process your Request"

I have had two buyer's open a request on their item in the past month. When I've clicked on the notification from ebay and tried to view case details; "We are unable to process your request", has come up. The first time this happened I assumed the ca...

Please help canada post tracking says business closed but address is not a business!

Hey guys I shipped an item to a buyer and the tracking today said "business closed for the day- will attempt redelivery"My buyer's address is not a business address plus he was home all day to accept the parcel! Why would it say this in the tracking?...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Repercussions on tax

Had a buyer send a message this morning about a cup and saucer set costing $8.99, postage set at $9.99 to US. She wants to know if I will do free shipping because eBay is charging her tax!For one thing, it is not eBay that is charging tax. If I did t...

• 9 replies
  • 4 helpful

FYI "Sale Confirmed" email messages are MIA today....

I've received none since last night, 4 sales so far today first one at 9:42 ET, so it looks like something broke when the year flipped! Mostly just an annoyance but I thought it worth posting.... (PS paypal payment messages are fine.....and arriving)

• 14 replies
  • 3 helpful
Labels