Anyone having problems with their pictures showing up after uploading them?

Images uploaded from the Standard or Basic uploader but don't show up in the auction listing. Red X in image area. Cleared cache etc, nothing seems to work. Never had a problem like this before, sold hundreds of items.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi everyone,   There was a technical glitch which affecte...

Listed several items today and no pictures are showing up! It must be an Ebay Glitch, they were suppose to have this fixed last week!! 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

ashlo88
Community Member
Having same problem. I hope I don't have to take all my pictures over again !! 😞
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Yah, me too!

I can't list anything, no pictures show up regarless of what I try and download.

Also when viewing other peoples adds tto purchase items, only the first picture shows. You can't even get into their old ad to see what you are looking at.

Can't sell, can't buy  - maybe time to look elsewhere? Robot Sad

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes I am unable to post pictures as well.The busiest day of the week come on Ebay get this fixed !
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@bgodd999 wrote:

Images uploaded from the Standard or Basic uploader but don't show up in the auction listing. Red X in image area. Cleared cache etc, nothing seems to work. Never had a problem like this before, sold hundreds of items.

Hi everyone,

There was a technical glitch which affected both eBay.ca & eBay.com, but it should've been resolved by now.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 6 of 6
latest reply