Are the links on this auction against eBay rules?

mirakbiz_inc
Community Member
I think they are, I reported them to ebay a few days ago.... but nothing happened (I wonder if they care)

I don't think it's fair that some people is allowed what seems to me a big offence. we should all paly by the same rules

check the auction and judge by yourselves 3086906305
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

That's definately a violation. I'm sure Ebay doesn't want links to an off-Ebay store. Perhaps he's getting away with it because it's a clickable image rather than a more obvious blue underlined text link. Maybe Ebay is just too busy, with a member base now exceeding 90 million, to get around to these people in time.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I've been reporting some blatant infractions lately, and nothing gets done. People are profiting by cheating, while I obey each rule to the T. It's quite disheartening.

If eBay is so busy because they are so successful, surely some of that success can be used to hire a couple more employees who know what they're doing?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
This week, I have reported my last neg buyer for spamming me to eBay 3 times and they have not responded or taken any action with the buyer.

It is, as shooger states "disheartening".

Malcolm
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

mirakbiz_inc
Community Member
Does anyone have a shortcut to report issues like this one?

I hate searching for it....
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I'm no programer but it seems to me that a spider could be developed to crawl ebay listings to find illicit links... or perhaps a loop could be written that scans for this sort of thing with each auction upload.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply