I have received a refund on an item that is taking to long, and then the item arrives, how do I pay for this item now.

anthonypugs12
Community Member

I have received a refund on an item that was taking too long, and thenI receive the item in the mail.  How do I pay for the item now.   I have informed my seller and he sent me to a Paypal site that is all Chinese and I don't understand it.  He is my favourite seller and I don't want any hard feelings, I would like to deal with this as soon as possible, can anyone help me.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re:I have received a refund on an item that is taking to long, and then the item arrives, how do I pay for this item now.

oskye
Community Member

Hi:

Ask the seller to send you a Paypal Invoice for the amount.  You will receive an email and it will have a link that will take you to Paypal so you can make the payment.

Alternately, you can do a Send Payment via Paypal, if you have the seller's email address.

Thank you for being decent and honest!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re:I have received a refund on an item that is taking to long, and then the item arrives, how do I pay for this item now.

Seller's PayPal email address is in "details" of the payment made in your PP activity/history.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply