Pls. Help, have a seller stating item not as described.

gunner09shannon
Community Member

I sold a duck decoy and in the pics. it showed the head was loose and did come off, same was said in description . When I wrapped the decoy I did the body and head separately (wrapping the head in tissue paper). I know for a fact both head and body where in that box. What can I do. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re:Pls. Help, have a seller stating item not as described.

Hi .. Has the buyer opened a dispute. Is buyer stating that the head is missing.

I looked at your listing and no mention in description that head is detached and would have missed unless i clicked on all of the 8 pictures. I would have glued and accurately described.

Offer the buyer a full refund on return of item. PayPal requires return at buyers expense. Can offer to pay the return cost. If buyer is less than honest , a head only would not be the desired outcome.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi .. Has the buyer opened a dispute. Is buyer stating that the head is missing.

I looked at your listing and no mention in description that head is detached and would have missed unless i clicked on all of the 8 pictures. I would have glued and accurately described.

Offer the buyer a full refund on return of item. PayPal requires return at buyers expense. Can offer to pay the return cost. If buyer is less than honest , a head only would not be the desired outcome.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

gunner09shannon
Community Member

Thanx heidilynn0_3, he found the head and was happy!

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

That's a great outcome , glad for you.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply