Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

HOW CAN WE SPEAK TO SOMEONE ?????

I PAID FOR AN ITEM WHICH WAS REMOVED AND I NEVER GOT A REFUNDCAN YOU ASISST?THE SELLER IS NO LONGER WITH EBAY..CANNOT CONTACTI DIDNT REALIZE UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE AS I WAS AWAY.. THUS I GET NO PROTECTION SERVICE THOUGH EBAY KNEW ABOUT THE ITEM BEING ...

shipping costs

i went to the [post office to return 2 jackets that were the wrong size . The cost was about $60 and for me to return them with tracking is $158.00 . i think buyers should be informed about the costs of returning a item .I could put them on a ship wh...

Canadian Dollar Trading slightly Under US$0.77 early this morning.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=cadusd=x I would guess we are nearing a near term bottom for the Canadian dollar. However, it could go lower, much lower, if and when the pre-election polls show the NDP with a real chance to form the next federal governm...

How effective is the five star rating system?

I'm all for rating buyers and sellers on eBay so that one can distinguish the good buyers and sellers from those that are perhaps a little less professional. However, I've had sellers ask me to leave a 5 star rating across the board, as they claim an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I can't understand why I haven't sold any items in my eBay store except for books in several months.

In Spring 2014 approx., I began adding my collection of books to my eBay store. I was on ABE Books but they were very expensive, and my books on eBay started selling almost right away. Unforunately they are all around $4 give or take, and with only 3...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Am I supposed to increase my selling performance when eBay has so many restrictions

High fees, quantity limit in a month (100!!!)... How to become a top seller if eBay has so many restrictions? I sell, I pay high fees and in bonus, I can't sell more than quantity "x" of a popuar item (not a thousand, just 10)! Bravo! Top Logical! Th...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sold item to USA buyer and when he paid his address had changed to Switzerland

The other day I sold a Hockey card to someone who's shipping address was to COM-C in USA and when he paid his mailing address had changed to Switzerland, and my items state clearly that I don't ship outside North America. Has anyone else had this hap...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is my recent purchase not showing up in my purchase history?

I made a purchase and the parcel was shipped to me by UPS. I got confirmation that it is delivered to some dock in KY. I called the seller and they said it was shipped to eBay's secondary shipping area and it will be forwarded on to me (in Canada)......

• 5 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Best Offers and 48 Long Hours To Wait...lol

We are primarily sellers here on ebay but we do purchase on occasion. This week is one of those occasions. We are looking to buy a cheap item at about the 20-30 dollars range with shipping included. So we looked/shopped around and finally found the r...

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Recovering money paid to Pitney Bowes on damaged shipment

A package was delivered last week - damaged. Unfortunately it was glassware inside so one of the two items was broken. I understand that this is covered under the e-Bay buyer protection program but I am to contact the seller to try to work out an arr...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Exclusion List

I have exclusion list for all locations except North America.Today had one sale with buyer from Pakistan.Double checked my listing and it stated - Exclude these locations: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Oceania, Sou...

Weekly Board Hour

Is there a weekly board hour session today as it is not open and I have not heard anything?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

When to Leave Feedback

Someone please correct me if I am wrong..... As a SELLER, feedback should be left on the basis of good communication and timely payment, am I correct? As a BUYER, feedback should be left if item is as described, received in a timely manner, and you a...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

At first.Them credit card hack two card account lost, and no place to report its.

4 time i was victims of fraud, as far its seen a 5 time is in progress now. Everywherey look i cant find place to report its, always the same technique. Your order good.They ship in your country, exp is 2000 kilometre from you home, to some strangerN...

Hello,How does one know if they've been "blocked" by a seller? Is this even possible?

Just wondering if a seller can block a buyer? There doesn't seem to be any reason why they would (block me), but suddenly I can no longer access their auction items. Curious, as they are a huge seller here, and all I can access is their "Buy it Now" ...

HELP! I JUST OPEN STORE AND I'm GETTING CHARGED????

Hello I opened a new basic store. I used to get like 20 FREE insertion listings. So I signed up for the basic store because I wanted the 150 FREE insertion listings. I tried to post my first listing and they want to charge me $.25 cents. **bleep** is...

why can't i log into ebay

I have an ebay.ca account but every time i try to log into my account with my info ebay log in page just keeps coming up.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Counter option no longer available?

I just posed an item for auction but I don't see any way to add the hit (or visitor) counter. This used to be a standard option. Is there another way to add a counter?

Resolved! Unesco stamp with error question

I don't know what happened to the previous thread that I read. I can't find it now. I would like to know if it is worth selling these stamps as I purchased some on Saturday unaware of any error, just got them for postage, and I know my little PO stil...

Resolved! multiple purchases on the same Item

I bought an item and while checking it out, my computer developed an error and ordered it multiple times(3 times).However, I did pay for one and the seller opened the unpaid item case in my account.Contacted them and requested that they cancel the pr...

was left neg. feedback a case filed against me, which was ruled in my favor,still have neg feedbac

13 years of selling with 100 % rating then a guy files a claim and leaves neg.feedback, case is ruled in my favor, but i still have the neg. feedback from 100% to 87%, when i am buying anything the rating is the first thing i look at, and now i feel ...

How do I contact ebay by telephone to appeal unpaid item case?

I had a seller try to blackmail me into leaving positive feedback after trying to scam me into paying more than I agreed. I confronted him and he said he would cancel the order after I left positive feedback. I told him no that he need to cancel the ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My listing doesn't let worldwide customers buy my product

I have created a listing for my item three times on my own computer, and once on a friends computer.The listing is Buy Now and I have 50 items available. The problem is that customers outside of Canada are not able to buy the item.I have set up the l...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.