Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cant get refund for second phone that I bought on same auction

Hi, I have a problem with one salesman.Long story short. I ordered two phones in one auction, notice that one is broken, returned it, got refund.All good at this point.After short while I have noticed that second phone is broken.Couldn't open second ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here We Go Again... Return Shipping

Is the buyer, or isn't the buyer, responsible for all return shipping. My understanding the buyer is when returning an item they changed their mind about. However, here I am with a bill from FedEx for return shipping. Did the policies change in this ...

Seller straight up cancel after I paid, get away with it. (THREE TIMES!)

In the last few months I had this happen to me 3 times, I win an item (often at a low price, I'll admit, but hey, it's an auction site right?), and the seller just plain up cancel the item AFTER I PAID, I get my money back and a nice message from eBa...

eBay will drop access to Traffic Reports for store owners June 30

Message received from eBay: "As an eBay Stores subscriber, you have access to a number of powerful marketing tools, including Sales Reports Plus and Store traffic reports. Starting June 30, you'll no longer be able to access Store traffic reports. La...

help!, a seller has not sent the items after 3 mths, and refused to refund me

I ordered 2 items from Ebay.com on 11 March 2015, the seller later told that one of the items has an issue and he will get me a replacement. Months passed and finally I cancelled order and he keeps on promising to refund the USD220 i paid, but he sti...

Has anybody noticed the end dates of the listing are wrong.

Item 201348501336 paid for May 14/15 and it shows it ended June 10, 2015Item 201338638377 paid for May 9/15 and it shows ended May 26, 2015Item 201338362655 paid for May 5/15 and it shows ended May 26/15 What up with that???????? Doesn't really insta...

Returning defective item costs more than it's worth?

I received an item that was literally disintegrating. I messaged the seller with pictures. She said she was 'working on a resolution' and 'talking to eBay to find out what to do'. That was a week and a half ago. With no further communication, I reque...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My last few sales are all to Australian buyers.

Not that I am complaining, but just seems weird, that they are all to Australia. Today I am sending off 2 CD's. They must have made me visible to them. Has that happened to you where, you have buyers from one area and not another.

180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.

I got Receipt for my PayPal payment for my item and below it says- 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center. Does that mean if I don't receive item in the mail or not satisfied with item (if don't work, if ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Return Shipping Refund service

So I got e-mail about PayPal Return Shipping Refund service. So what is the catch to it ? After the free trial ends, do we need to be a fee for it towards things we buy on E-bay or using PayPal ? Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why would eBay bid more for me that it should?

I place my Max Bid for $105 on an item. the bids start at $9 so I'm the biggest bidder. At each bid from another user, eBay bids for me and adds $1. But at at bid of $67 by another user, eBay jumps MY bid to $100. As I look to the list of bids, this ...

returns

I recieved a defective product and the company is really good and wants me to close the return first then they will send me a new product. Is this normal? just doesnt sound right??? but I am new to this shopping.

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

combined shipping need help

A few US customers have emailed me stating they cant combine items in their shopping cart.They receive a message: this item is not available when of course it is. They went to EBAY support for help and were told they need to go on the EBay. ca site t...

Resolved! NEW INTERFACE SUCKS MIGHTLY... WHERE ARE THE CONTROLS????????

I really really really despise the way this eBay interface is going I simply want to EDIT the **bleep** "My Interests" and there seems to be NO WAY IN HELL TO DO SO. Where is the friggin HELP for the INTERFACE??? HATE IT HATE IT HATE IT

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I stop getting watched item notifications?

I never used to get these. Suddenly I'm getting e-mails about all my watched items ending. Many, I'm just watching out of curiosity and not intending to bid. Or I wanted to bookmark them. I don't want notices about them all. I've searched "help" and ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

May 20th 2015 Weekly Board Hour...

...NOT cancelled! That's right, we're back to our regular schedule for the Weekly Board Hour. Please start posting at your convenience, we'll see you at 1 PM Eastern.

Possibly a scam???

Hi, recently a buyer (with a feedback score of 2) bought an item from me. A payment was made, however, a few hours later, the payment was reversed and refunded. What is interesting that the I did not initiate the reversal/refund. This wasn't an e-che...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants partial refund after damaging item herself.

Can anybody help me with this one. A buyer from Italy bought an item from me and then accused me of changing auction listing and upping the shipping costs. Didn't read the TOS properly no doubt. And there is no way I can change a listing after an auc...

After Receiving Delivery Notice Card

I've just received my delivery notice card from Canada Post. I went to the post office to pickup my parcel, but it hasn't arrived there yet, and they told me to come back tomorrow. I really don't know what their procedures on delivering the mail to t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.