Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Higher shipping???????

Here I am again ,this time I bought a comic from USA ,auction style all her listing was clearly showing shipping to Canada 3.95 for one and free the rest of the winnings is free I clearly read it in her description , she had about 20 or so auction st...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I report fraudulent listings?

Why are some sellers posting items such as cell phone microphones at prices of $9,999 US? They are using Buy It Now, so that means the buyer has to pay $9,999 US immediately! This is FRAUD! Items like this are NOT worth $10,000 US and should be inves...

WHAT EBAY IS NOT TELLING SELLERS!

I can't belive what eBay has done.If you are a seller with below standard status, get ready for your account to be suspended with 3 months.It is IMPOSSIBLE to get out of Below Standard status.THIS IS WHAT EBAY IS NOT TELLLING YOU:Once you are Below S...

Resolved! How do I put a hold on ebay business if I become ill or want to go on Vacay?

In case of sickness (God forbid) or let's say I wanted to go away for a few days..what do I do with Ebay? Is there a way to put things on hold without harming your rep provided bids that are already placed are still being handled? Any thoughts or ide...

Dollar limit for signature.

I seem to remeber that PayPal raised the dollar limit for signature requirement. Can someone tell me what it is, or how to find it? .

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have moved countries, but when I want to change my settings, I still return to my old country site

I have moved countries, but when I want to change my settings, I still return to my old country site. All my messaging is still handled by the old site (UK), even though I have changed my region to Canada. My billing currency is still Pounds, and i c...

Prohibited Items - Iran

I have 3 publications from the mid 1980's containing Suddam Hussein's addresses. They were published in Iran. I think they might be prohibited on ebay - I have searched prohibited items in the help section, but can't find any specific reference to pu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

the seller has agreed to cancel my bid but does not know how. There is still 8 days on the listing

I bid on some silver spoons and realized that they are the wrong size and do not match my set.. My mistake but the seller has kindly agreed to cancel my bid except that he does not know how. This was an auction and there is still 8 days left in the p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Asbestos" prohibited substance or not?

I was wondering if it was illegal to sell crude asbestos samples (in vials) on ebay.ca ? Is is illegal to ship them using canada post? Here`s a picture of the "kit" I would like to list.

Refund for Damaged Goods

How do I get a refund for the Global Shipping cost when teapot arrives damaged due to mishandling? The seller only refunded their sales price & domestic shipping (which was only 2/3 of the total paid).

Shipping too expensive ???????

I just can't believe some buyers how they ignore the description in you're listing about shipping , he complains about that I over charged him a buck twenty five WOW!!!!!! but buyers forget on 4.70 we also pay tax ? which don't show on the envelope? ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

So what is new?

Just got back from the cabin in BC - been there since end of May. It is finally almost finished so next year I can concentrate on fishing. trouble is that now I am just about to old to enjoy it. Anyway - just about to start listing again - anything n...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item not marked as shipped

I bought an item from seller from China. It was about half the price of same item I usually see other sellers sell for that item onE-bay. So the item's price seem to good to be true.I have bought it for a few days now, but item is not marked as shipp...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

funny situation .. had to laugh

Had a buyer send best offer of $12 in french saying shipping included... All the movie they are making offers on are free shipping... So I explain and send counter offer of $20 ... Then I get another offer for $22 in French saying shipping included ....

A great way a US seller is dealing with GSP Global Shipping Program for Canadian Buyers

I was looking today for some items and kept running into numerous listings that were enrolled in the Global Shipping Program, however one seller had a Fantastic idea - in the 2nd line of description he boldly stated " I DO NOT enroll in the GSP Globa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't eBay add an option to ship using anything other than the Global Shipping Program?

Shipping takes too long, I have even had an item go from California to New York just to come back west to Alberta. The shipping costs are almost always more than they would be even without adding in the import fees, which seem to be arbitrary. They f...

Seller underestimated shipping costs & wants to cancel. Is he obligated to honor original terms?

I won an auction from a first time seller. I paid right away. It turns out he underestimated the shipping costs and now wants to cancel the transaction. I still want the items and urged him to accept his mistake and honor the orginal terms of the auc...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Payment in limbo

At the end of last month, I bought won an auction for a piece of jewelry. The seller offers combined shipping; several times in the past he has waited while I bid on a few more items and sent me an invoice when I was “done shopping.” As previously, a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

compatibity mode

I'm trying to list an item to sell but it keeps showing to cancel the compatibility mode but my computer does not show a compatibility mode icon. There fore cannot list item making e-bay useless to me.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

why do sellers not send to PO Boxes when the item is PAID for..they don't make it clear as to why

I do not understand why sellers do not ship to po boxes when the item is paid for, then when you get the summary it gives you the option to cancel because of this and you aren't warned ahead of time, then when you do get the option to cancel it's to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do my searches on ebay.com produce more results then when I search worldwide on ebay .ca?

When I try to do research on items on Ebay.ca in sold items, worldwide I get limited results. If I hop over to Ebay.com the results are far more numerous. I would like to know if this is a glitch in the system as it seems useless to have a worldwide ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.