Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

CanadaPost Volume Discount

I've using the VentureOne Discount for about 2 years, and just called canadapost to get a level one discount which they said i have to ship 750 parcels within Canada per year, but they said they won't keep track of how many parcels i am mailing, i ha...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post data upload

Hi Folks, Canada Post offers commerical accounts to Powersellers. One of the perks is getting discounted shipping to pass on to buyers. Another perk is using their online and desktop postage software. I am in the process of writing an Excel import pr...

Important Update: 10¢ Listing Day pricing promotion on eBay.ca!

Hi...it's Lilybean…again…from eBay Canada's Community team. Today, we featured a 10¢ Listing Day but due to technical difficulties, many Canadian users did not receive an email about this pricing promotion. We sincerely apologize for this. On the goo...

Are you getting this spam email?

Hi guys, for the past month or so, I have been receiving a ton of this Spam email in my ebay messages. Today is the worst with almost 10 of them and it's always the same message. Then I get a bunch of "SP NOTICE: eBay Ask Seller a Question or Contact...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Claims and eBay

A little while ago one of the Canada Post Claims Officers informed me that for any eBay transactions we are supposed to let Canada Post know when we open up a claim. He said the reason for this was because normally Canada Post only pays out our cost ...

10 Cent Listing Day

Hi - does anyone know if sending an item from store inventory to auction format qualifies for the 10 cent listing promo? Thanks! Geri

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay.ca email for promotion day on the 20th sent/arrives on 21st

I checked the history on the ebay email, regarding the promotion day on the November 20th. I rely on those emails for updates because I do not check this site daily and I list on ebay.com. The promotional email was sent to Yahoo at 10:51pm and then t...

This is starting to REALLY tick me OFF...!!!

Did anyone recive this eBay Canada Price Promotion - November 20, 2006 email? It was never sent to my email, only in my ebay messages box. From the order in which it was received I can tell it came some time TODAY between 11:40AM and 1:14PM How the h...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's official Listing promotion 11/21/06

At 8 p.m. Toronto time, I read the following in the U.S. PowerSellers Discussion Board. It is now 11 p.m. (one hour before the promo kicks in) and we have still NOT received our email notification. Same thing happened with the last promo. Yes I know ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Would you say my user ID violates the policy???

I received this email AND a phone call from ebay today!!! Apparently, my ID funkywatch_com "violates" the policy... What do you think? Dear funkywatch_com We recently became aware that your eBay User ID is in violation of our policy. This notice is b...

Do you have a bank account with TD Bank USA?

I don't know if this is happening in the same way to all Canadians who do but (I'm in Quebec), I know of another in Ontario also affected... We have been informed that effective mid November 2006, our accounts are being transferred to TD Banknorth. I...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

extra charges for listings

have bold headings and subtitles made a difference on sales for anyone?? are they worth the extra costs

How do I respond to this feedback?

I recently received the following feedback: "This seller shill bidded me and he sells fake watches. Dont buy its a rip off!!!" Now I don't know what to respond because I don't know where that comes from. He never paid for his item so I never sent the...

VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH A CANADIAN POWERSELLER I'VE BOUGHT FROM

No names going to be mentioned here...but I bought an item from a very large volume Canadian Powerseller. I received it in non-working order. Emailed them about it, they told me to send it back, which I did, and then assured me they would be sending ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Could they send it any later?

I thought one of eBay's Canada plans was to advise Canadian sellers of upcomming promos, giving us more leeway. Well, here is a copy and paste of the date stamp for the latest 10 cents FP promo "Subject: eBay Canada Price Promotion - November 8, 2006...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian shipping costs!

I'm fortunate that I live on the border of Michigan & Ontario. I have a PO box in Michigan where I have my purchases sent. I purchased an item from a Canadian seller & was shocked at the shipping charges, when I received my invoice. It's more than do...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stick a fork in me almost done

Sales are down, freight cost with Canada Post way to high and they don't care, ebay fees to high exchange rate killing us Canadian sellers and they don't care,margins way to low against returns and effort needed to set-up and sell, spending less and ...

How did you do in the .20 cent listing sale?

I'm finding the the sheer volume of listings makes for pretty poor sell-through on these open-to-all sales - I sell four times as much on the eBay.ca sales. Plus it is usually a better value! ebay Canada - love those Canadian sale days, keep them com...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Auto Reply through ebay messages

Does anyone know if I could set up a auto reply for when people try to contact me through auctions or contact buyer? I am going on holidays for a week and wont have access to a computer to reply to messages and just wanted a automatic generic reply t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need advise on accepting INTERAC EMAIL MONEY TRANSFERS

Hello, Does anyone accept INTERAC EMAIL MONEY TRANSFERS and are they safe? A customer with 0 feedbacks has just sent me a payment through this service but I've never accepted them before. I clicked the link on the email and it asks for personal infor...

fyi: BigCrumbs Allows eBay Buyers Save Cash

Hi all, Not one for posting this kind of thing, but it looks like a good thing. First of all let me start by saying you must have a US address to register. (I use my sisters address in the states) I figured that some of you may have a US addresses or...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales for June, July and August .. if your interested.

Here's how things are going for me. Does anybody else have them same trend in sales? How these % are made up. Simple math. Take the total # of transactions made for one area (Canada for example) and divide it by the Grand Total of all transactions (C...

listing an item cant find the reserve price section.?????

i hate the the new listing page. tonight i listed an item i want to list with a reserve price you think i can find it. NOT were the hell did it go. and any body else have a hard time downloading pictures.???

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Disadvatage Selling as A Canadian.

I have found that because my listings show that i am from Canada. My sales are far less than my U.S. counter parts, selling exactly the same products at higher prices than I am getting. Is there any way to get around the item location? I know that if...

Canada post small packet charges to Canada are greater than U.S.

Has anyone else noticed that as Canadians we are always getting ripped off even by our own Postal service. I ship mainly small packets to Canada and U.S. a Small packet into any state is $4.93 butIf I ship into New Brunswick or Vancouver it is $9.95....

MightyBids...Any Comments

There's a new player on the block. It seem that MightyBids has been around a few years now but they just seemed to crop up in the news this past week. I just listed a couple of things this morning and although they don't have all the Bells and Whistl...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

KNOW ANY GOOD DROPSHIPPERS???

WOULD LIKE TO CONTINUE DOING EBAY BUT WILL SOON BE RETURNING FROM MAT LEAVE AND DON'T HAVE THE TIME TO LIST AND SHIP. HAVE PURCHASED THE CANADIAN WHOLESALERS AND DROPSHIPPERS LIST, BUT STILL CANNOT FIND ANYTHING THAT LOOKS INTERESTING. PLEASE FORWARD...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.