created a 'me' page and then trouble

I wonder if anyone else has had trouble with creating a 'me' page? I created a 'me' page in standard format and it looked great for about the last month, then I went to a have a look recently and the text looked as though it was converted to html. No idea what happened, I tried to edit the page and made sure the text tab selected was standard tab, but to no avail. Continues to look like jibberish.

I contacted ebay support but the rep seemed no have no idea what was causing the technical problem. There system seems to have a bug where this is concerned. I deleted it once and re-entered the entire text pages but no luck, still looks terrible.

So much for the 'easy' step by step process to keep the page in standard format. If anyone could give me any idea of what to do, I would appreciate your input. ebay tech support can't seem to locate the issue. Anyone else  experience this problem?

Would like to keep the 'me' page as I think it adds some measure of personality to buying/selling on ebay.

Thanks, Mike (solarpwrd)

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0