items not showing on seller page

my items have not been showing on my page, I can only see my auctions on myebay page omitting anyone who has me bookmarked

any one else have this problem? can you see me, beezer400 thank you

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: items not showing on seller page

I don't see any of your auctions from eBaydotCA.

But you also don't have shipping and handling for Canada.

Check that as the possible problem.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

THANK YOU I WILL TRY THAT

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

As mentioned, you don't have any shipping prices for Canada showing up. You're listing on .com so you need to use flat rate shipping. Canada would be considered international on .com so you would use standard int'l, economy int'l or expedited int'l.

Up until recently, most listings without a price would still show in search but they  must have changed something because now if there is no shipping cost for the buyer's country, the listing will be invisible to them.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

yes I think they are trying to get cnd sellers to sell on ebay Canada at cnd  prices

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Yes, they do suggest that listing in Canadian dollars on .ca is a good idea but I don't see how that has anything to do with your listings not showing in search. When I search for a U.S. seller's listings, I can't see their listings at all on .com unless they have a Canadian shipping price so this isn't aimed at Canadian sellers in particular.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply